By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yup, I guess that one article was right.

Economy is really hurting the Wii.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I guess next week will be somehow diferent.

Wow huge jump for the wii WoW and YoY. Totally makes up for how sucky Japan is and the boost that the HD consoles got in Others.

95% of gamers don't know they are noobs, the 5% who do won't be noobs for long

Check out my kickstarter project: http://kck.st/15CEuUT

Check out my blog: http://www.metropolisgaming.com

mehm said:
I have a hard time believing that the 360 will be at like 330k on the February NPD, not to mention that this is a rather short month.

PD doesn't follow the calendar months exactly... so each NPD is either 4 weeks or 5 weeks long.

March, June, September and December are always 5 week NPDs.... all other months are always 4 weeks except every 7 years January is also a 5 week.

YoY WoW
What does these mean..?

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network
Simulacrum said:
YoY WoW
What does these mean..?

Year over Year (Comparing last year's weekly sales to this years) and Words of Wisdom Week over Week (Last week compared to this week).

So... how about that Americas software...

DAMN!!!! O.o Wii America's #'s beat ps3 and X360 WW #'s. Talk about insanity!!!!

Maynard_Tool said:
DAMN!!!! O.o Wii America's #'s beat ps3 and X360 WW #'s. Talk about insanity!!!!

It's not that amazing... the Wii LTD in America is more than the PS3 LTD worldwide after all (21.66 over 20.62)

Interesting week.

4 ≈ One

That YoY for PS3 is just the definition of ouch. And the more those price cut rumors spread, the more people wait and the worse those numbers look. If and when the price cut hits this spring, it better really jump up sales or it's gonna be a LONG year for Sony.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?