By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The official Warhawk Anticipation/Reaction thread. Post it all in here!

IGN has their review up and its great.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/816/816472p1.html

Around the Network

8.8. awesome. Im gonna grab it soon.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron, you have the 360 and the PS3?

Is it true this download is less than 1 gb?

Went to WorstBuy today and picked up MP3. The guy said they wouldn't have WarHawk until Thursday.

I like IGN's closing statement,

"It may be multiplayer only, it may not have bots, and it may have a steep learning curve, but Warhawk lives up to its billing: a AAA experience that is an adrenaline rush for online fans. Large worlds, balanced combat mechanics and impressively deep server mechanics help this fast paced game soar. Regardless if you happen to prefer the retail version or the downloadable PSN title, this Sony exclusive shouldn't pass PS3 owners by."

I think it's like "Hey PSM, screw you and your review".

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:
I like IGN's closing statement,

"It may be multiplayer only, it may not have bots, and it may have a steep learning curve, but Warhawk lives up to its billing: a AAA experience that is an adrenaline rush for online fans. Large worlds, balanced combat mechanics and impressively deep server mechanics help this fast paced game soar. Regardless if you happen to prefer the retail version or the downloadable PSN title, this Sony exclusive shouldn't pass PS3 owners by."

I think it's like "Hey PSM, screw you and your review".

my thoughts exactly.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I've been over at the Sony site and reports of freezing are going on, they also never made lobbies for the game, plus team mates are killing you when you have the flag, they lose 2 points but gain 30. No way to talk with friends unless in game or out in the Sony part before you load the game. And stats and crap are not saving for ranked game either. It seems they never really changed anything from the beta.

I'll wait until they patch the game now before buying it, too bad, i was going to buy it in the morning.

I went to pick this up today at Best Buy, but that acted like I was dumb for saying it came out on the 28th. Bastards. Guess I will just have to use my gift card tommorow.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Posted more reviews.

8.8 from IGN

8.5 from Gamespot

8.5, 7, 8.5 from EGM

Looks like a fun experience.