By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The official Warhawk Anticipation/Reaction thread. Post it all in here!

Killzone3 said:

Iam getting this.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/816/816221p1.html

the good part is that the cable looks like a USB male to USB male B cable so you can charge PS3 controllers.

Edit: nvm, IGN said it only fits the headset.. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Nice!

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

What is the number of people you can have playing anyways?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:

Killzone3 said:
stof said:

which is a large number for consoles, how much many in Resistance.. wasnt it 40? i forget lol. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
Killzone3 said:
stof said:

which is a large number for consoles, how much many in Resistance.. wasnt it 40? i forget lol.

Yep, 40 was the maximum in Resistance.
And what hectic battles they were. 

32 should definitely keep the action intense, especially in the air.

ssj12 said:
Killzone3 said:
stof said:

Resistance is 40 max.

Quick question: Should we compare Warhawk to Shadowrun? As they are the PS3's and the 360's online only combat games?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Quick question: Should we compare Warhawk to Shadowrun? As they are the PS3's and the 360's online only combat games?

Does it have cars or tanks, i know it does not have flight combat like Warhawk. 

Killzone3 said:
ssj12 said:
Killzone3 said:
stof said:

Resistance is 40 max.

Thanks guys, i wonder will Sony ever increase that number to 64 like BF2 has, Resistance Rise of Man with 70 players online at once, omg that would be AWESOME. We could wish, but Sony currently does currently support the most players online for console (40) so its still good.