By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The official Warhawk Anticipation/Reaction thread. Post it all in here!

Nobody here owns it yet? I want to hear impressions from someone I trust.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

Good to see the reviews coming back up. The game looks pretty sweet.

steven787 said:
Nobody here owns it yet? I want to hear impressions from someone I trust

I don't own it, but would you trust the impressions of a beta tester?

IllegalPaladin said:
steven787 said:
Nobody here owns it yet? I want to hear impressions from someone I trust

I don't own it, but would you trust the impressions of a beta tester?

idk if EB is getting Warhawk today or not, im consideriing seeing if Walmart has it and cancelling my pre-order at EB if they dont get it in today.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Can't wait to get this..

How much download space does it take??

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Around the Network

I wonder if location has influence on game performance... I'd buy US version right now but I'm afraid a bit... I'm physically in Europe so game may be laggy... or not? MK2 is pretty laggy when I play using US account...

BTW did you hear you can play warhawk only on one profile... it looks like they are afraid of sharing accounts...

Edit:

shearing - > sharing 

I just looked at game rankings and they have no ratings in for this game. Why have none of the major sites reviewed this game so far?

How many maps does this game have,? i read it had 5 somewhere and that seems really low, is this true?

GranTurismo said:
I just looked at game rankings and they have no ratings in for this game. Why have none of the major sites reviewed this game so far?

How many maps does this game have,? i read it had 5 somewhere and that seems really low, is this true?

PSM- 6.5/10

PSM3- 90/100

Yahoo games- 4/5

Edge- 8/10

1up.com- 8.5/10 - their review just went up yesterday. It's up on metacritic, I just checked, but I don't know about gamerankings. 

EGM- rumored to have scored 8.5, 8.5, and 7

---

It has 5 maps, but there are multiple configurations of each map for different experience. Picture the largest configuration of the map for supporting 32 players, now picture 32 players on the smallest configuration of the map.

kber81 said:

I wonder if location has influence on game performance... I'd buy US version right now but I'm afraid a bit... I'm physically in Europe so game may be laggy... or not? MK2 is pretty laggy when I play using US account...

BTW did you hear you can play warhawk only on one profile... it looks like they are afraid of shearing accounts...

I'd guess that you would have lag. I don't know about the one profile thing since I only have one setup on my PS3, but Warhawk is a unified friendlist though (unlike Resistance) and all your friends on the XMB show up in Warhawk.

*edit* a new thread in the Sony forum confirms what you said. Game sharing with Warhawk has been disabled so you can't share it with 4 other PS3's like other PSN games.  

Interesting things going on over at the Sony forums, the game seems to still have the name/score bug.