By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The official Warhawk Anticipation/Reaction thread. Post it all in here!

stof said:
Quick question: Should we compare Warhawk to Shadowrun? As they are the PS3's and the 360's online only combat games?

only game franchise that is comparable is the Battlefield franchise.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

My sister's boyfriend says he has no interest in this game, which makes me sad. I was hoping he would download/buy it and come by so we could play this. I don't know anyone else with a PS3, so I must live vicariously through you gentlemen. Make the impressions good!

Dolla Dolla said:
My sister's boyfriend says he has no interest in this game, which makes me sad. I was hoping he would download/buy it and come by so we could play this. I don't know anyone else with a PS3, so I must live vicariously through you gentlemen. Make the impressions good!

offer to pay half of the download cost, tell him that that game is sick.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:

Thanks guys, i wonder will Sony ever increase that number to 64 like BF2 has, Resistance Rise of Man with 70 players online at once, omg that would be AWESOME. We could wish, but Sony currently does currently support the most players online for console (40) so its still good. 

damn you need some REALLY big maps for that many.

the headset seems like a good deal, it retails for 39.95, so you get it for half price, i don't things stuck to my ear though, here's more about the headset for anyone who cares:

Jabra, the leading brand of GN Mobile, is widely known for offering high-quality Bluetooth Headsets. GN Mobile’s vision “to create the perfect synthesis of function and form” has helped Jabra Bluetooth headsets become some of the most popular, best-selling headsets in the world. The Jabra BT125 Bluetooth wireless headset should fit into this same category as it is the perfect illustration of “synthesis of function and form.”

The Jabra BT125 Bluetooth wireless headset is one of Jabra’s newest headsets, and as Jabra states, is a “lightweight headset affordably priced for the holiday season.” Weighing only 14 grams and with a MSRP of only $39.95, I really can’t argue with them.

Created for the first-time Bluetooth wireless headset user, the Jabra BT125 is an intuitive, basic, easy-to-operate Bluetooth headset which offers surprisingly great performance. It isn’t as stylish or as flashy as some of Jabra’s other headsets, but its target market of “newbies” will certainly appreciate its basic design and user-friendly operation.

The headset’s style and design can best be described as “plain” with its basic teardrop shape, which is customary of most traditional Bluetooth headsets. However, with features like a LED indicator, voice dialing and last number re-dial, the BT125 offers the same great features as many high-end Bluetooth headsets.

During the few weeks I tested the Jabra BT125, I found that the headset offered very good sound quality for both incoming and outgoing voice transmissions. However, in some noisy environments I experienced some difficulty hearing the person on the other end. The BT125’s advertised 33-foot range fell just a little short, but the 8-hour talk time and 170-hour standby time stood up to the test.

At a bargain price, the Jabra BT125 is worth every penny - BlueTomorrow.com recommends it highly - and consumers can get the headset for what we consider a steal.

I already have a blue tooth but im still getting the boxed version as I can sell the blu tooth to a friend in need of one. for 30 bux of course. Profit baby.

Around the Network

I'll be getting the store version when it comes out, i like the ability to sell my copy if i get board of the game. It should be fun, can't wait.

Woah definitely jealous, how many maps are there? whats the variety like? If anyone knows that is.

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-63144.aspx

Warhawk Launch Screenshots from Sony

seems like alot of people downloaded it last night..

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

This game is fun as hell...with ZERO lag. A good way to pass the time and I was impressed with how big the maps were. There's also plenty of things to do on the ground as well as in the air.

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732