By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Gamespot MP3 Review 8.5

100% serious this time guys http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/metroidprime3/review.html?sid=6177714 What BS.

Around the Network

I'll be handing out torches and pitch forks for this occasion...

erm i need help i got crackdown dudes i have my second pad but ,my mates cant play on co op mode n i have hdd y is IT NOT WORKIN HELP ME OUT THANK U

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

and they loved it...go figure.

Its not really that big of a deal. It should be a great game despite of what Gamespot said. Maybe they just didn't like the motion controls/felt it was too much like its predecessors.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

I expected a 9 from them, but not an 8.5. Reviewers need to be more about the game, not about the political BS associated with running a game site :@

I want outrage, OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!

Try to be more like these guys:

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=928517

Haha, I can't beleive your fake post had the real score.

I'm half surprised Gerstmann didn't do this review

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Gamespot always seems to do a -1 for wii reviews

Already posted this on another thread, but here it goes...

About Gamespot's 8.5 review:

Their problems with the game included they thought it was 'too easy' because of the controls. Ummm, why, because dual analog sucks? Because it's hell to aim with a thumbstick? Would they rather struggle through the game with a 1/2 inch joystick?? Do crappy controls (aka 'harder') make shooters more fun? Do these idiots rate PC shooters as 'too easy' because aiming with the mouse is like point and click??

They also said that it 'Doesn't do much different than the previous two'. Uhhhh... it's a sequel. Duh. It's not gonna reinvent the freakin wheel. And what about the control system that is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT??

I don't think the review is fair at all. Gamespot is a reviewer that has been pretty biased against Nintendo platforms for a while. I guess their crap won't stop now :(. Oh well, I'll just stick with IGN like I always have, they are pretty fair across the board.