Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Gamespot MP3 Review 8.5

Well said, Rol.

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
You guys need a group hug. Seriously, get over it. An 8.5 is not a big deal, especially for a game YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED YET. After all, most places were giving Bioshock 10s before Gamespot came in at 9.0. It's just one man's opinion on a game, no better or worse than yours, though he's probably a little less biased than the bitchers and moaners in this thread.

Sheesh.

Well as I said in an earlier post.  Gamespot is locking all Metroid discussion.  That makes them the f***tards we're discussing here about.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

They're locking all Metroid discussions WITH A REASON. If you'd actually READ the FIRST thread about it, it says ALL Metroid topics will be locked, everything will be discussed in THIS thread. It's to prevent spam and countless threads about the same thing from being created.

By the way, nice new picture Rol.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Does they fear an invasion of thread about Metroid ?

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

Around the Network

He didn't think that it was better than a 8.5.

If ps3 fans got mad at every review........

Its just a opinon. Im sure it will still be a fantastic title.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Lost tears of Kain said:

Seriously guys, you are starting to sound a little like the ps3 fanboys who start to call anyone who gives there games a bad review xbots

Yet to realize wii fanboys are worst off all  ?

Call me a fanboy but i dont go in every Mertoid thread bitching about cartoony graphics and no online.  Yet every one of my killzone threads is full of wii owners whinying about everything even stuff they have no clue about.

RolStoppable said:
Lost tears of Kain said:

Its really not a bad score at all, gamepspot is usually lower then everyone else so i see it like a 9.0 from ign

they only gave bioshock a 9.0 so i really dont think they are biased

Seriously guys, you are starting to sound a little like the ps3 fanboys who start to call anyone who gives there games a bad review xbots

I think the main concern for most people is that Gamespot gave only 8.5 without finding any major flaws, they failed to justify the score they have given.

The same thing could of been said about bioshock, but like MP3 they said it was too easy with the chambers reviving and all, ald they also said it didnt feel like anything new. While it did not have any major flaws, making it easy brought down this and bioshock, but because its not something completely new, they docked it a few more points.

Seriously its a really good review

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Killzone3 said:
Lost tears of Kain said:

Yet to realize wii fanboys are worst off all ?

Call me a fanboy but i dont go in every Mertoid thread bitching about cartoony graphics and no online. Yet every one of my killzone threads is full of wii owners whinying about everything even stuff they have no clue about.

Yet here you are ..... 

To Each Man, Responsibility
Killzone3 said:
Lost tears of Kain said:

Yet to realize wii fanboys are worst off all ?

Call me a fanboy but i dont go in every Mertoid thread bitching about cartoony graphics and no online. Yet every one of my killzone threads is full of wii owners whinying about everything even stuff they have no clue about.

Next time just ask them nicely to leave your discussion alone. I'd be pissed if someone came in here and started bitching about wii fanboys... oh wait... someone did ;) If I had a PS3, I'd gladly play Warhawk with you though LOL.  Killzone on the other hand...  don't get me started ;) KIDDING

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.