By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN: RE5 screenshot comparison

sorry i dont know how to load pics on here...yet.. but here's the link:

http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/734/734381/imgs_1.html

....on the February 25th, 2009 pics, there are 2 different pics that are exactly the same, one is for Xbox360 and other is on PS3.  Even the background on those pics are exactly the same. 

So im curious, is RE5 graphically the same for both consoles and IGN was able to get a screenshot at the exact same moments? or where those screenshots tampered with and they just inserted the other console's button pictures on there? (thus never to trust screenshot comparison ever again)

Around the Network

I think IGN put the labels "PS3" and "360" below the pics. Too bad...

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

The difference is barely noticeable on all multiplatform gamessssssss!!!!!!!!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
The difference is barely noticeable on all multiplatform gamessssssss!!!!!!!!

This

:-O Is that a cover system?  If so, it actualy looks like it's well-implemented and could fit into the game nicely.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Yes, like Geras of War.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
MasterZack said:
Yes, like Geras of War.

Or gears of evil, anyway, why would i use cover against zombies.

Even if they look the same, this looks very fake.

Look at this:

Exact the same camera angle, character stands in the same position, 3 shoots with the pistol

kutasek said:
MasterZack said:
Yes, like Geras of War.

No kidding. They don't even use guns!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
kutasek said:
MasterZack said:
Yes, like Geras of War.

No kidding. They don't even use guns!

Maybe it's meant for sneaking around, a 'la Splinter Cell's cover system, more than helping you in a fight.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."