By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN: RE5 screenshot comparison

what was the lead format for the game? looking at it i couldn't see any differences

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:

:-O Is that a cover system?  If so, it actualy looks like it's well-implemented and could fit into the game nicely.

One of the reviews complained about how aweful the cover system was in this game and everyone said "what cover system?". Now we know.

Also, it's hardly fair to claim IGN tampered the pictures when you don't know if this screen is taken directly after a cutscene and allowing them to get the exact same picture or what.

PS3 Trophies

They look like bullshots.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Solid_Raiden said:
thekitchensink said:

:-O Is that a cover system?  If so, it actualy looks like it's well-implemented and could fit into the game nicely.

One of the reviews complained about how aweful the cover system was in this game and everyone said "what cover system?". Now we know.

Also, it's hardly fair to claim IGN tampered the pictures when you don't know if this screen is taken directly after a cutscene and allowing them to get the exact same picture or what.

The picture you've quoted could be immediately after a cutscene, so I searched for another pic.

Not even the crappiest developer would end a cutscene with such an camera angle as seen in my posted pictures.

Hyruken said:
what was the lead format for the game? looking at it i couldn't see any differences

Xbox 360, i think.

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
famousringo said:
kutasek said:
MasterZack said:
Yes, like Geras of War.

Or gears of evil, anyway, why would i use cover against zombies.

No kidding. They don't even use guns!

Maybe it's meant for sneaking around, a 'la Splinter Cell's cover system, more than helping you in a fight.

There are those who throw things at you and most likely those who will shoot at you later in the game. Remember these are not zombies they are ganados (or whaterver they call them) and they are smarter :P.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Barozi said:
Solid_Raiden said:
thekitchensink said:

The picture you've quoted could be immediately after a cutscene, so I searched for another pic.

Not even the crappiest developer would end a cutscene with such an camera angle as seen in my posted pictures.

Yea, I just saw that. Idk, then. lol I don't know why IGN would alter screenshots but it looks that way doesn't it?

PS3 Trophies

Just checked the 2 pictures with MSPaint. Except for the different button in the lower center, every pixel is a direct copy.

Barozi said:
Just checked the 2 pictures with MSPaint. Except for the different button in the lower center, every pixel is a direct copy.

Got some time on your hands there buddy? lol

PS3 Trophies

Someone's going to be in trouble for this :d