By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I agree, this should be stickied. Ask a mod.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Machina-AX said:
Stickied (as long as it keeps being updated).

Nice idea for a thread by the way, and the first post looks stunning.

Worry not, the thread will be updated. And thanks for the sticky, it makes me full all proud and stuff.

As for the OP: I intend to tidy it up a little more later -- but I really need to get some work done today -- so if you like it now, you may like it even more later. Then again, I may never get the silly tables on this site to work to my satisfaction, so that may not be the case.

Promising thread! Hope you can hold this baby till the end of this year.

Looking good.

iron_megalith said:

As I said, I fully intend to, and I can't see any reason why I wouldn't. It doesn't take that much to update, after all. The most work will be adding new graphics for numbers as the good games start rolling out.

Actually, on that, anyone any predictions for how many 85+s each platform will have by the year end?

Around the Network
Hapimeses said:
iron_megalith said:

As I said, I fully intend to, and I can't see any reason why I wouldn't. It doesn't take that much to update, after all. The most work will be adding new graphics for numbers as the good games start rolling out.

Actually, on that, anyone any predictions for how many 85+s each platform will have by the year end?

Well I won't make a prediction, but last year we got:

PS3 (23) > 360 (21) > PC (18) >>> Wii (9) > NDS (7) >> PSP (3)

And before anyone calls me HD fanboy or whatever, I'm talking about quantity only.

Nice thread, can't wait to see how it goes on.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Good job Sony...come on MS sort it out!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Nice work.

It looks to be a race between the PS3 and PC for the top slot in your rankings this year.

Sorted a few more layout issues and dropped the PC version of Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box by a point to 87 while I was at it. That should be it for the layout for a little while; I have a bunch of pictures to draw for the weekend, and that will lower my online presence.