By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best RPG Character Of All Time

Jimmy the Hand (Betrayal at Krondor), Minsc (Baldur's Gate of course) is also a very cool and surprisingly deep character!
Many of the characters from BG games are, Cid from FFVII and Geralt from The Witcher are also cool characters.
My absolute favourite must be Jimmy the Hand though, he is all kinds of awesome!

Around the Network
g-value said:

Mines are :

Ovan from Hack G.U.

Asch from Tales of the Abyss

Laharl from Disgaea 1

Yuri from Tales of Vesperia

Kyle from Lunar 1

Hell yes!

Who else can kick ass against a group of enemies while dressed up like a woman?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Vincent Valentine

definently serge

yuna

Around the Network

Doopliss from Paper Mario 2: The Thousand Year Door is pretty darn awesome.

I mean, he calls you "Slick". Coolness incarnate am I right? (And check out that hat!)

@G-value

Duke is ok. I like his sword, Dein Nomos, more than I actually like him.

I was upset that he wasn't very skilled... He just had a magical sword that Yuri shoulda have kep for himself.

Alexei was a more skilled swordsman and should have been the final boss instead.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
@G-value

Duke is ok. I like his sword, Dein Nomos, more than I actually like him.

I was upset that he wasn't very skilled... He just had a magical sword that Yuri shoulda have kep for himself.

Alexei was a more skilled swordsman and should have been the final boss instead.

Duke was very skilled, did you not see his mystic art's Big bang and Brave vesperia? He also very quick.He looked awesome and his voice acter and dialog was perfect.Plus he was very different then most main villians you see in rpgs.Also Duke let Yuri borrow Dein Nomos for a while Yuri did not keep it.

Commander Sheppard of the Normandy

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

the bard in the bard's tale