By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best RPG Character Of All Time

g-value said:
Pristine20 said:
g-value said:
Pristine20 said:
Fei Fong Wong.

His name was just awesome!

Fei from xenogears, thats my favorite rpg.

Yeah the one and only Fei from Xenogears. His techs were just awesome. Kokei and Yamikei FTW!

Fei's deathblows were awesome.Citan was awesome too.

Yeah, he became a beast when he got his sword but Fei's light and dark deathblows>>>everyone

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Jowy from Suikoden 2...
Or Sephiroth... for being badass

Pristine20 said:
g-value said:
Pristine20 said:
g-value said:
Pristine20 said:
Fei Fong Wong.

Yeah the one and only Fei from Xenogears. His techs were just awesome. Kokei and Yamikei FTW!

Yeah, he became a beast when he got his sword but Fei's light and dark deathblows>>>everyone

Citan was a beast even without his sword though.

Carl2291 said:
Jowy from Suikoden 2...
Or Sephiroth... for being a badass/momma's boy

yeah Sephiroh was

SQUALL LEONHEART !!!!

Everyone hated him cause he was somehow stupid with his answers or his actions (towards Rinoa),, but hey,, thats what made him more human, more believable, more mysterious... He has the best design for a male character ever: great look, great cloths that everyone tried to imitate (including me when i was 14-15), and the Best sword ever in a videogame : the Legendary GUNBLADE!

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Around the Network

Mines are :

Ovan from Hack G.U.

Asch from Tales of the Abyss

Laharl from Disgaea 1

Yuri from Tales of Vesperia

Kyle from Lunar 1

g-value said:
Pristine20 said:
g-value said:
Pristine20 said:
g-value said:
Pristine20 said:
Fei Fong Wong.

Citan was a beast even without his sword though.

I know lol.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

last year I would have said Cloud but after playing Crisis Core Im giving it to Zack Fair as he just crushes cloud in the character and personality aspect of a MC

ZACK FAIR FTW

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

SEPHIROTH!!! THE MOST BADASS CHARACTER AN RPG CAN HAVE!!

Jean from Lunar 2 EB(C).

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."