By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The price of a next gen title screen - RE 5 is 7-8 hours long

Phoenix_Wiight said:
wow if its that short, i will cry

You better start crying.

I'm not surprised at all considering how this gen has played out

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

oh man that sux i was hoping that wouldnt happened with the game i knew some thing was up wen i saw that re5 had less chapters than 4

I think it was trying too hard to be a RE4 on steroids while trying to add some "next gen" fan favorite features like squad based gameplay and co-op.

Agreed look at Chris he looked like he was on steroids or a g virus or something

All I have to ask is: was it worth it Capcom? 4 year of development time, 200 + men teams

yeah wat was up with that it did take long for it to come hopefully the story will be where they spent there time at

Play Me

wow, i might not even get it on day one now. i have a reservation, but -_-

Pristine20 said:
Phoenix_Wiight said:
wow if its that short, i will cry

You better start crying.

I'm not surprised at all considering how this gen has played out

im crying right now

this gen has been hurting me as of late (GTA4) i hope not RE5 please

Play Me

that sucks.

Around the Network

Resident Evil 3 is the worst Resident Evil? Seriously? You'd think the original has aged worse than 3 did.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:

Resident Evil 3 is the worst Resident Evil? Seriously? You'd think the original has aged worse than 3 did.

but the REmake of it for gamecube was amazing.

if this means anything Joystiq did a Q&A about RE5 it does say it will take about 15-20 hrs to complete if anybody wants to get hyped up about it again

OPEN ME

But it could mean getting all the crap to get 100% completion but im going to stick with joystiqs estimate b/c i don't want to be upset right now and if the game does turn out to be 8hrs long then i'll start cying

Play Me

RE3 was my favorite.

I also see no real reason to get upset if it really is 7-8 hours long. If I remember correctly, wasn't it the cool thing back the day to try and beat a game like Resident Evil in like 2.5 hours or something?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Phoenix_Wiight said:
Onyxmeth said:

but the REmake of it for gamecube was amazing.

That's not a fair comparison. I'm talking Resident Evil vs. Resident Evil 3 on Playstation. Trust me the original has not aged particularly well, much more so than the other three tank-controlled sequels it's had.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.