By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Have wii fanboys become ignored on this site.

Perhaps it is just me but I've noticed a trend of wii fanboys becoming less noticed and ignored on this site and it's getting disgusting. It will come as no surprise to anyone that I'm a hater of the wii and that I hate it more then my other consoles but at the same time, i hate Xbox 360, ds. I hate gaming. As such, I do notice people ignoring the wii, but I will admit that there was time when the wii and it's titles were noticed but I really think that its no longer the case. Going into threads about Killzone 2, while not free of trolling and fanboy comments, is nowhere near as ignored as going into threads of Conduit.

I've noticed that people not care about wii , and it's games, it's getting very outrageous lately. IT really seems to me that 360, ps3 fans grasp at straws in feable attempts to put down the system and it's exclusives. For instance, things like a no splitscreen in Conduit has been blown out of proportion and sold by 360,PS3 fans as not only a reason to downplay the game but to claim that it is not important. Not only this but even the online of the game has been downplayed as being not important. What's funny is that Killzone 2 doesn't have splitscreen too and i saw that it nobody was making this big of a deal out of it. It's like 360, PS3 fans are fighting to make every inch they can stretch to a mile.

You will always have rabid fanboys attacking both systems and I'm claiming that the wii is the only console being ignored, by a long shot. That would be ignorant of me. But I find it funny that PS3,xbox 360 fans on this site have been labled the loudest, most obnoxious fanboys when the wii fans have been acting just too quiet lately. This was the reason why wii fans, were not banned from the site supposedly, and while I don't think that was the appropriate response, I can certainly see where they are coming from.

Personally, while wii fans hype games loudly it seems like the 360,ps3 fans would much ignore then actually love gaming. Which is worse? Hyping games that you love? Or ignoring other peoples games? Which one is truely immature?

What do you think?

LOLZ:)

Around the Network

well every type of fanboy will try to ignore the others. wii fanboys arnt anymore ignored by the others than 360 fans are by Ps3 fans and vice versa

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

KZ2 doesn't have splitscreen? What?! ....

Anyways, us Wii owners may just be lying undercover, waiting...watching...waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike and take over the world.

You didn't hear that from me, though..

I would suggest you get a life. That is all.

Chrizum said:
I would suggest you get a life. That is all.

Lol, someone else on the forums, is telling me to get a life, how rich.

LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Around the Network

We'll stop ignoring them when they having something good to say. BA-ZING.

But seriously, I haven't noticed a big difference. They've never really been in any hot debates vs 360/PS3 because it's already beaten both. They are kind of alone at the top.

"things like a no splitscreen in Conduit has been blown out of proportion and sold by 360,PS3 fans as not only a reason to downplay the game but to claim that it is not important."

Actually, it's mostly us Wii fans bitching about that tbh

"No, it's just that trestres got permabanned." Can it be true? Oh Happy Day!!

On Topic - Does it really matter that PS360 fans ignore the many good games on the Wii? We still get to play them, and it's hardly as if the Wii desperately needs more people to buy it

no we are just ignoring you

A lot of people simply don't care about the Wii and its games. It's similar to how handhelds are ignored in discussion involving consoles. It's quite clear that the two types of console have different fanbases generally as they offer (imo) different types of gaming. It's not 'sickening' to ignore the Wii, many people are just indifferent to it now.

Xbox Gamertag: BrapRedHarvest PSN ID: Brap123

What a stupid OP wow my head hurts I am going to lie down now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.