By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Pachter: PS3 will not pass 360

People who dont care about what Pachter said must have clicked on this thread by accident....

Or am i missing something here.

Around the Network

yay its our monthly what did patcher say article.. time to see if stuck his foot in his moth or stated the obvious.

oh, looks like this month he is going with the obvious, a large change up since running for close to 6 months he has enjoyed that foot in his mouth.

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

goddog said:
yay its our monthly what did patcher say article.. time to see if stuck his foot in his moth or stated the obvious.

oh, looks like this month he is going with the obvious, a large change up since running for close to 6 months he has enjoyed that foot in his mouth.

LOL  good stuff man.

Tifa got MOVES!

RVDondaPC said:
How the fuck is Sony gonna sell the PS3 at a lower price than the 360? This guy is a fucking moron. Why do people keep quoting him? Why do people even ask him questions?

Sony can't sell the PS3 at a lower price than the 360, but Pachter didn't claim that it could. He only said that a "price advantage" needs to happen before the PS3 can outsell the 360, and I'm not sure he's wrong about that. For once, he may be onto something.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Hasn't this already been posted?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

This again??

4 ≈ One

I'm no Pachter fan but give the guy a break guys. He was asked a stupid and obvious question to which he gave the safe and obvious answer. It's the same answer anyone on this site would have given. "Not without a price cut".

WHY IS HE STILL TALKING!?!?!

antfromtashkent said:
WHY IS HE STILL TALKING!?!?!

I think the question is, why do people still listen to him = S

@OP:
ZOMFG! XB360 is doomed!!!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!