By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Weird Bowser Guy in Mario Kart - Snaking?

dsister44 said:
thanks^^,and i want to know wats the point of cheating.i mean i play games to have fun if u cheat and win everytime then wat is the point i like to lose every once in a while and most of the time refuse to play with people that play only to win

Some people hate losing so they cheat to win.  I hate losing and get really pissed off when I lose but being a good guy can never cheat.  Some do it just to have fun.  Like the guy in the video with the infinite blue shells.  Was not interested in winning, just messing people up.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
thanks^^,and i want to know wats the point of cheating.i mean i play games to have fun if u cheat and win everytime then wat is the point i like to lose every once in a while and most of the time refuse to play with people that play only to win

Some people hate losing so they cheat to win.  I hate losing and get really pissed off when I lose but being a good guy can never cheat.  Some do it just to have fun.  Like the guy in the video with the infinite blue shells.  Was not interested in winning, just messing people up.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

I hate losing but it just akes me more determined to get better.

No skill is required using cheats and what's the point in paying for a game only to get it home and put a code in that allows you to go straight to the final boss or be invincible.

It's the same to me as buying a walkthrough or looking it up on the internet, I don't see the point, unless you have tried for weeks to complete a game 100% and are so totally stuck after trying everything you have no other option.

I'd love to sit at the starting/finish line and constantly pop off Blue Shells the entire match. It'd be interesting to see who won, it'd be such a close race between everyone!

I enjoy ruining the fun for others - I've also used cheats in an online game before - Myda was the trainer file and the game was Legend of something, but I didn't cheat to ruin the game for others, I was going to quit because the game was a level grind and occupied too much time. So I just gave myself the class that I wanted and tested out the stuff - there was no sense of reward I guess, it's very foggy now.

Cheating doesn't have much to do with winning or losing, it could be boredom. The sad thing though is the people who automatically assume someone is cheating when they just can't believe they are facing another good or a better player. >.> Imo

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

I think it was benga who got banned in Europe once because his connection kept dropping out. Apparently, if you disconnect and reconnect really fast, it makes your kart go faster.

It could be possible that he was either cheating, or doing that unintentionally.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

next time you encounter him, he probaly has a infinite amount of blue shells

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I have never encountered anyone cheating (although someone in the American league seemed to be accusing me of it)

Probably because I stopped going on random matches as much.

I copped two blue shells, a Bullet Bill and a lightning before hitting the first corner of Luigi Circuit, was NOT happy.

soo i assume those guys who get knocked off the edges in rainbow road and the likes but somehow land in front of me are cheating also? i can't tell you how many times that has happened to me >_