By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Petition for Nintendo to make a Japanese Training game.

http://www.petitiononline.com/tpil1973/petition.html I just put this petition up. If you want to see a Japanese Training game on the DS and/or Wii, please sign it.* And don't give me any carp about how this won't work. You can't read the minds of everyone at Nintendo. *I accidentally signed it twice. Hopefully the spare will be deleted quickly.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

this would be the only reason i would buy a DS, signed.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
this would be the only reason i would buy a DS, signed.

Thank you. BTW, the option to list your contry is so that Nintendo can get an idea of how diverse the people who want this is.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

I signed it, I think we would also need one for Kanji.

Rhonin the wizard said:
I signed it, I think we would also need one for Kanji.

The petition asks for game to speak and write in Japanese, which would cover that. However, there is already a Kanji Training game, just for Japan, since it's complicated even for native speakers.

Around the Network

Nintendo who will listen to gamers;;; Okay.

I signed this because it could be usefull.

I agree. Hell, I'm waiting for any language games to come to the us

There isn't one already? Even any of the many kanji training games having the meanings in English would probably be pretty helpful to us westerners.

I signed it!

You have my signature as well. :)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.