By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Petition for Nintendo to make a Japanese Training game.

You schould make this thread on many forums :).

Around the Network

Ahhh what the hell... I guess I had a part in starting this thread/petition with me bringing up the language training games so I'll sign it as I want my French training game.

:)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Signed :)

~Now Playing~
PC: Max Payne 3, World of Warcraft

X360: MW3, Skyrim

PS2: Persona 4

Last Purchase(s): Max Payne 3, WoW Game Time Next Purchase(s): None at the moment... 

Gamertag: InfernoTrell

Signed. #27. Go go go!.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

konnichiwa said:
You schould make this thread on many forums :).

I'm not part of many forums. I could sign up for more, but unless I'm willing to commit to more (and I don't want to spend that much time on them), I would be trolling. However, I'll try to get the word out on those that I am in, and if any of you are on other forums, please put a thread for this petition on the appropriate boards.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

OMG! I want that so much I sign it for sure!!!

I made a blog about this for you on gametrailers

konnichiwa said:

Thanks. I didn't even know you could blog on that site. Can you give me a link?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
konnichiwa said:

Thanks. I didn't even know you could blog on that site. Can you give me a link?

http://konnichiwa.gametrailers.com/gamepad/index.php?action=viewblog&id=145186

Only 9 views X_X but hey maybe 9 signatures more. 

Signed it.