By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UnReal Talk ~* EP 1 *~ --- DmeisterJ Interview on Life After Vg Chartz!!!!!

@psrock

look I have stated the audiences for our shows are different besides competition is good right

Around the Network

Press Release -- Unreal Talk upto 50% Greater than its Nearest Competitior

I am pleased to announce Unreal Talk is a BLAZING success.....I have reached upto 50% higher posts than my nearest competitior Real Talk & also Real Talks first show got around 15 posts....while Unreal Talks first show got mor than 70 posts AND counting

I am proud & happy!

Thankyou for your love Vg Chartz

Next Week an interview with Rolstoppable will come....be ready for the WIT of your LIFE

psrock said:
I hate that website, seriously. I know there some epic threads there, but its so unorganized. If you like gifs though, its perfect. It's also perfect for those who's console are doing bad, its a good place to hide.

haha, nice.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

DMJ: Yes I will. The reason I left was unbearable trolling....one sided trolling towards the Ps3 n I felt the mods were incapable of handling the situation so I left. I don't want to get stressed out for no reason. you may say I take things to seriously.....well f*ck it I do,....so I will have to deal with it right....n so I did.

Honestly, yeah.

*looks at your icon and name*

lol.... Anyways, I never found the PS3 trolling to be any worse than the Wii or 360 trolling. We still get people complaining about how worthless the 360 is and how no good games can sell on the Wii and it's just a gimmick. To me it just sounds like you PS fanboys aren't used to it since you were living the high life the past two generations. Well, I'd say it's about time to suck it up and get used to it. :P

jerry said:

I am pleased to announce Unreal Talk is a BLAZING success.....I have reached upto 50% higher posts than my nearest competitior Real Talk & also Real Talks first show got around 15 posts....while Unreal Talks first show got mor than 70 posts AND counting

I am proud & happy!

Next Week an interview with Rolstoppable will come....be ready for the WIT of your LIFE

Don't believe the hype people. He paid all of us to post on here.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Around the Network
jerry said:

I am proud & happy!

half of them are urs?

kidding .... good luck both

wfz said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

DMJ: Yes I will. The reason I left was unbearable trolling....one sided trolling towards the Ps3 n I felt the mods were incapable of handling the situation so I left. I don't want to get stressed out for no reason. you may say I take things to seriously.....well f*ck it I do,....so I will have to deal with it right....n so I did.

Honestly, yeah.

*looks at your icon and name*

lol.... Anyways, I never found the PS3 trolling to be any worse than the Wii or 360 trolling. We still get people complaining about how worthless the 360 is and how no good games can sell on the Wii and it's just a gimmick. To me it just sounds like you PS fanboys aren't used to it since you were living the high life the past two generations. Well, I'd say it's about time to suck it up and get used to it. :P

Anybody who can't make fun of their own console of choice, shouldn't be allowed to make fun of other consoles.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Final Revelation of the Evening

UnReal Talk's NEW SLOGAN!!!

UNREAL . LIKE . NO . OTHER

and yeah , i can't think of an epic caption so I'll just vote for rol

Good Night ladies n gents..........aaaaaaaaand DOGS!