By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UnReal Talk ~* EP 1 *~ --- DmeisterJ Interview on Life After Vg Chartz!!!!!

Heres one for the caption:

"Seee! I told you Halo was casual!"

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network

@pbroy

rol won fair & square

he answered the question right

you want to be interviewed.....next week as soon as I post the question quickly see the walkthrough for the said game

RolStoppable said:
pbroy said:
jerry said:

Press Release -- Unreal Talk upto 50% Greater than its Nearest Competitior

I am pleased to announce Unreal Talk is a BLAZING success.....I have reached upto 50% higher posts than my nearest competitior Real Talk & also Real Talks first show got around 15 posts....while Unreal Talks first show got mor than 70 posts AND counting

I am proud & happy!

Thankyou for your love Vg Chartz

Next Week an interview with Rolstoppable will come....be ready for the WIT of your LIFE

Don't believe the hype people. He paid all of us to post on here.

I didn't get paid, but I was promised to get interviewed for the next show. I am enjoying the attention and want to thank jerry for setting up this little question and answer game to make it seem like someone else had a fair chance to get interviewed.

hmm so one of these day you go to nextgenwars and harvest more attention whoring?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

jerry said:
@pbroy

rol won fair & square

he answered the question right

you want to be interviewed.....next week as soon as I post the question quickly see the walkthrough for the said game

I wasn't complaining... o_O

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

We have a third competitor

who's phrase is better....TELL me

results will be revealed in 10 min...if no-one votes I will tell my choice as the winner

Around the Network

Ohh yeah, so if Rol answers the question right every week, he will be interviewed every week?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

@pbroy

no as same person can't be interviewed again till 3 months

its a policy

to know more bout terms n conditions tune in to the next episode :)

I think this thread reached the posts it did mainly because it was dmj. And everyone knows as soon as his name is mentioned Rol has to come in and from there the ball is rolling till half the vg community has had their say, wether it be of any importance at all. :p

Check out my game about moles ^

lol its on!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

haha the humor in this thread is full of win, has a different feel. I like both shows simply cause i like both sides of the spectrum.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2