By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UnReal Talk ~* EP 1 *~ --- DmeisterJ Interview on Life After Vg Chartz!!!!!

We need more entries

NAME THAT CAPTION!

This is your image.....start posting reply's

I will decide in a few hours who wins AFTER consulting with people in this thread itself. Oh and peopleshould post reply's as to who'se phrase/caption for the picture is best.....NO SELF VOTING ALLOWED

I will be UPDATING the space beneath now LIVE whenever each new "phrase"/caption hits.

People replying tell me who's Caption/phrase is the best for the image.....so we can have some LIVE VOTING---NO SELF VOTING ALLOWED

:::~~::::~LIVE UPDATE SPACE~~~::::::~~:::

non-gravity --- Wait ... Halo Wars is an RTS !?

RolStoppable --- "Wow, this looks really sexy and I want to get my hands on it... but what's the woman doing there?

soulsamurai --- "Seee! I told you Halo was casual!"

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
BHR-3 said:
Soriku said: 

Of course not :P I just wanna post there.

@jerry

They don't even let you sign up if you use a free email :3 I didn't use a free email.

IDK as of late everybody wants to go there i heard are crazzyman even joined it but was later banned

i'll have to go check it out again see wat all the fuss is about

Don't worry, I have no desire to go to NeoGAF, I hate elitists. Plus, I am way too good for them.

yeah i don't even know how people can manage more than one site im having a hard time with just VGC well i guess thats Y DMJ isnt back hes to busy over there

Play Me

RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:

Really, I'd love to see Rol's sarcastic posts on GAF and see their reactions :P

They would probably permaban me before I reach 100 posts because I made half of the staff look like idiots.

hell if you wanted they wouldn't even allow you to join

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

In the meanwhile OUR NEXT SEGMENT

"Your Voice"

I will be interviewing Rolstoppable for next week's show.......tell me what questions you want to ask him???

its YOU VOICE that I assure you WILL REACH HIM!

Ask him the secret to his witty-ness if u want!

DMJ: Yes I will. The reason I left was unbearable trolling....one sided trolling towards the Ps3 n I felt the mods were incapable of handling the situation so I left. I don't want to get stressed out for no reason. you may say I take things to seriously.....well f*ck it I do,....so I will have to deal with it right....n so I did.

Honestly, yeah.

Around the Network

I hate that website, seriously. I know there some epic threads there, but its so unorganized. If you like gifs though, its perfect. It's also perfect for those who's console are doing bad, its a good place to hide.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:
RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:

Really, I'd love to see Rol's sarcastic posts on GAF and see their reactions :P

They would probably permaban me before I reach 100 posts because I made half of the staff look like idiots.

hell if you wanted they wouldn't even allow you to join

Why not? Don't they trust people with Kim Possible avatars?

They know you dream about having sex with ioi

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

damn my content for the show is spread over two pages

I didn't think I'd get this many replies

jerry said:

btw snake is going to be pissed.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
jerry said:

btw snake is going to be pissed.

lol yeah that will be amusing