By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UnReal Talk ~* EP 1 *~ --- DmeisterJ Interview on Life After Vg Chartz!!!!!

So which DMJ is back, the cool DMJ that everyone loves or the annoying emo DMJ who we have come to dislike somewhat?

I'm hoping for the former...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Hello all... It's me!

Anyway, I was lurking VGC on my alternate account (I have it since the site defaults to ten posts/page in a thread, whose fucking idea was that?) and I see this thread.

First, I did not interview with Jerry, and there are no PMs from him on my GAF account... While I do enjoy having a whole thread dedicated to me in my wake, I did not do this interview. I do enjoy how my name in a thread title pushes it to 100+ replies, but it wasn't me. I'm not looking forward to no fucking Conduit! MH3 is probably the only Wii game I'm looking forward to after how EA killed Dead Space Wii, especially given how good RE4 Wii turned out.

I didn't leave because of the trolling against the PS3. I mean, if that was the case, I would have left the whole of 2007 since it was doing shit that year. I think I left because of how crappy the community has become, and the moderators seem to not care... lol. Trolling by people like Crazzyman, Starcraft, MikeB, R3DD3VILS, Infamy79, dirtyp2002, Fernando, MANUELF, Avinash_Tyagi, Maynard_Tool, etc. has essentially gone un-noticed with only Crazzyman and Starcraft getting any real consequences to that (Crazzy finally got perma'd and my boy Craft lost his contributor status, and got a 30 day ban). But the others are still here living doing their trolling thingy without any consequence. I did/do miss all the cool people on this site, like MM, PSrock, Outlaw, Rol, Soriky, Monti!, Naz, Starcraft, etc., but some people really need to get some consequences... >_>

Anyway, yeah, that wasn't me in the interview. But I'd love to be interviewed by Snake for Real Talk, so one of his threads can get above 50 replies, lol :)

Epic thread. This DMJ guy is a parody of himself !

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)