By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 framerate can drop as low as 20fps

Sharky54 said:
I cannot wait to crush and destroy the manly people foolish enough to go up against me! :](PS i will probably suck for the first few months lol)

lol likewise.. i tend to really suck at online shooters.. this will be the first one ill actually try to get into

so which side are you going to fight for.. so i know if ill have you as a target or a teammate : D

its good to see that not all of you are easily trolled and pulled into endless "discussions" about minor problems.. i always hate it to have someone say something stupid/smart and for the next 2-3 pages someone will engage in a argument with that person...  the only thing this seems to accomplish is that they can jack off to how presumably witty they are

Around the Network
Sharky54 said:
I cannot wait to crush and destroy the manly people foolish enough to go up against me! :](PS i will probably suck for the first few months lol)

I like to talk trash too. Although just like the case is with you, I will most likely get Killzowned by quite a few players here.

Did you join the VGChartz Killzone 2 clan yet? Although you admit you suck and I see you would be playing on the Americas team with me so to be honest, it is fine if you don't want to join up with us.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

@Euphoria, Yeah especially by a few certain players on team Europe

blazinhead89 said:

You are a different case altogether though. You are a filthy little Euro, I will be ending you as soon as I get a hold of the game.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Euphoria14 said:
blazinhead89 said:

You are a different case altogether though. You are a filthy little Euro, I will be ending you as soon as I get a hold of the game.

Hey, We're all PALs around here. What you say to one of us, you say to all of us! You're not going to live very long with that attitude mister.

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Euphoria14 said:
blazinhead89 said:

Hey, We're all PALs around here. What you say to one of us, you say to all of us! You're not going to live very long with that attitude mister.

Pssshhh...

Look at this joker right here everyone. He comes in thinking he can talk smack and defend his "PAL" yet when the time comes to back up what he says his internet connection will just give out.

*sigh* Why does he even bother?

Currently playing:

You may joke about it, but my internetz is my strongest weapon against kettles like you. Instant teleportation, that sounds like an exploit but it is only one of my powerz that I can use against you.

Do not underestimate the lag of someone connecting from the butthole end of the world!

Tease.

Squilliam said:
darendt said:
NJ5 said:
darendt said:
NJ5 said:
So not only is it not 60 fps, but it's not even a stable 30 fps? If this is what passes for a technically good game these days, fine...

It's quite annoying that most of the 360 games I played have noticeable framerate dips whereas the Wii is much better in this regard.

LOL, really, you are comparinng the Wii to the 360 and PS3 in terms of framerate? Put any Wii game on either 360 or PS3 and they wouldnt even break a sweat at 60FPS hell 120FPS

If it's fine to say PS360 games have better graphics, why is it not fine to say Wii games have better framerates?

There's this thing called reality in which your post is meaningless.

My point was that there is no excuss to not have solid framerates on the Wii due its low speced games. The worst looking PS3/360 games look leaps and bounds better than any Wii game. Not saying they are all better games mind you, just look better.

Well the Xbox 360 and PS3 games hardly hardly have an excuse considering the sheer performance advantages the consoles have over the Wii, and yet the Wii games seem to net more stable frame-rates.

WOW, so that point just zipped right over your head didnt it. Put the most hardware intensive game for the Wii on the 360 or PS3 and they could pull it off without a hitch. You couldnt even boot the load screen for KZ2 on the Wii. The games that have been made for the Wii to date, are not games designed to push the hardware. They are some pretty basic games from what i have seen.

Squilliam said:
You may joke about it, but my internetz is my strongest weapon against kettles like you. Instant teleportation, that sounds like an exploit but it is only one of my powerz that I can use against you.

Do not underestimate the lag of someone connecting from the butthole end of the world!

Damn, that sounds like a real shitty place.

Currently playing:

Yeah I am in the clan :D

Don't worry im alot better then my friends at realistic shooters so i cant be THAT bad lol