By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Strongly considering selling my Wii; is it really worth keeping?

Um sell it if thats what you really want to do but on Craigslist I found that a helpful site to sell my 3 360's and a bunch of games, Tv, cell phones and car lol...I sell too many things...also you'll be able to sell it fro alot more than that cheap gamestop place will gice you..I hate that place

Around the Network

My mind can be changed very easily.

I think it's my lack of knowledge that's tempting me to get rid of it. There are a lot of people here that follow the Wii a lot more than I do. After Mario Galaxy failed to deliver, I gave up on the Wii.

"Since it's on the Wii, theres no way it can be as good as Vesperia."

Yeah, you should probably sell it.

I don't care how much I get for it.

I payed less than 200$ for it so w/e.

Why people keep asking to a bunch of unknown persons on the Internet about their decisions?

Around the Network
Destiny Blade said:

Since it's on the Wii, theres no way it can be as good as Vesperia.

Yeah...that attitude pretty much answers your question. Bon voyage!

@Soriku

Arc Rise Fantasia looks good and so does that Demon Blade game.

That's my first time seeing the Arc Rise Fantasia game... I want it. Is it really an RPG, though, or more like Fire Emblem style?

Dude, just sell it or be a nice guy and donate it to a charity. I'm sure some one will make use of the system.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Destiny Blade said:
@Soriku

Arc Rise Fantasia looks good and so does that Demon Blade game.

That's my first time seeing the Arc Rise Fantasia game... I want it. Is it really an RPG, though, or more like Fire Emblem style?

nope, its a turn based regular RPG

You like JRPGS?

I present to you
DQX
FFCC:TCB
Tales of Ten
Kingdom Hearts III (most likely (also, I don't want to start a discussion about it here, if you want to argue it, start a new thread and write the URL on my wall, I shall be there with bells on))
Also Klonoa as you mentioned

Platformers has Wii definitely doing the best - there will be new Mario coming soon

There is also Monster Hunter, No More Heroes, New Zelda, New Pikmin.

The TMNT brawler looks awesome, if that is the kind of fighter you like. If you like SF, SC, Tekken etc then you can get them on PS360, but I suspect the next iterations will hit the Wii as well