By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Strongly considering selling my Wii; is it really worth keeping?

I like

Platformers
JRPG's
Action-Adventure
Fighting games

People who are more knowledgeable about the Wii, convince me to keep it. It's almost 8:00 and Gamestop closes at 9:00. It's been over a year since I've bought a game for it and the next game I would have bought would be Klonoa or Tales of "Ten". I've already played the original Klonoa, so Tales of "Ten" is the only new game that I really want. Since it's on the Wii, theres no way it can be as good as Vesperia.

I don't want to make the mistake of selling it, but there's really only one game 1 I want for it that I know of that's coming out in the next 2-3 years.

Around the Network

really, if its been a year its only your loss. theres quite a good amount of great games already, and theres tons coming out this year.

theres tons of wii threads showing all the games that are coming out this year, so...

If you do you will miss out on playing Tales Of Ten and Dragon Quest 9

It's really your call. No one can judge your tastes as good as you.

With that in mind, if you haven't bought anything in a year, it's probably worth the price to sell if and if things look better in the future, get one then (or something else...)

well if you havent bought a game in a year then just sell it, its clearly not for you if you cant find an interesting game for it.

There are loads of good games coming this year.

Around the Network

Sell it, but please don't take it to Gamestop you're just screwing yourself.

well, there is nothing we can say, just sell it, someone else would love to have it!

My advise is to never sell consoles you own. Later down the road you end up regretting it because there might be a few games you want to play on it.

JRPGs will see alot of success on the wii in the future
Platformers will see some additions as well
I would think Nintendo would release more Action-Adventure games too

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

Check out Muramasa.

But yeah, what is with selling stuff like that to Gamestop when they sell fine on Ebay?