By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Strongly considering selling my Wii; is it really worth keeping?

You are selling it eh? I wouldn't recommend that unless you are stripped for cash.

There may be games that appeal to you in the future and it will cost more for you to rebuy one.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Around the Network

"It's been over a year since I've bought a game for it"

didnt wario land shake it came out in September 2008?

Don't sell wii, i see that the last year are only a little sad, but the 2009 is the best year for wii, now we have even Dead Space Extraction, said yesterday, the prequel of Dead Space, and even Monster Hunter tri-, Dead Rising: Chop till' you drop, coming these days.

And for cars passion's man, we have Dirt 2, and the other just write up above, so are so many that i can't stand.

"Don't sell your wii best Hardcore Games console of the year."
(Wrote on gameindustry.biz after a great pool)

I believe you may regret selling your Wii .

The art style in the Wii first party titles are of the best games this generation. The interactive game play due to the Wii mote makes the games fun and entertaining for the whole family to enjoy.

I know you like Dragon Quest. You wanna play DQX, right? That'd be hard without a Wii...

Also, see my sig :D (it's a wii game btw...)

I haven't bought a Wii game in almost a year either. It's a pretty shitty console on the whole, but there's a few gems that make it absolutely worthwhile. Don't sell it. You never know what you might miss out on.

Around the Network

sell it, you dont deserve ur wii

Improvements are caused by people who complain

What kind of a casual gamer sells a console?!?! A true gamer keep every single one he can ever get his hands on! ^^

No, unless you like playing with yourself. No pun intended.