By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy is pure genius!!!

I feel the same way. This game is beautiful from start to finish and the soundtrack is amazing. I especially love the observatory music. One of the levels that still leaves me in awe is Matter Splatter Galaxy. Sometimes I wonder if they'll ever run out of creativity over at Nintendo...then they surprise me yet again! 10/10.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network
Soriku said:

@making

Whoops, I forgot those two :P I really like those ones two. Yeah, those are catchy songs. I just stand there whenever I hear them.

Those 3 songs are the best songs in the game. Bolero of Fire is good the best song. But then that's it.

Fixed.  

That's the only thing you've written in this thread that I agree with.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

vanguardian1 said:
SMG + Queen = 0_0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOh968qao74&fmt=18

That was awesome.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

noname2200 said:
Soriku said:

I thought SMG was...OK.

I bored me sometimes. And the soundtrack sucked except for like 2-3 tracks which weren't THAT great.

Yes, I hate Soriku too.

He obviously has no taste in music whatsoever. (But he also likes rubbish RPGs, so no surprise there)

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Is it?

Around the Network

I didn't like Super Mario Galaxy as much as Mario 64 at first but then I replayed it through as Luigi a few weeks ago and for some reason it just hit me! I felt immersed in each and every galaxy and the music is utter brilliance!

It's truely a game for the ages..

I think the reason I didn't like it as much at first is because the other 3D mario games had a much closer camera and you felt smaller in the bigger levels and felt more like you were Mario.. Now though that I had played the game through and decided to re-play it for fun.. I just fell in love with it.. Perhaps the best Mario ever made..

Soriku what are you doing to mah thread waaaah. Anyway I think the tracks are really good though admittedly they could be better. A few are memorable.

Mario Kart Wii - 4983-6029-9877

Wii code- 4257-3204-4481-2949

Something just struck me about Mario.

How the hell can he be that fat?

I mean he's jumping, climbing, flying, spinning, throwing...

What does he really eat

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Hmmm good question. His body must naturally produce an excessive amount of fat that's why he does all those sports and fights as often as he can.

Mario Kart Wii - 4983-6029-9877

Wii code- 4257-3204-4481-2949

came here to say mario galaxy is awesome :)