By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MrBubbles Reviews Sly 2

started out sorta "meh" a little put off by the bad voice acting and cartoon cutscenes ... 

but i really enjoyed the game. 8.5/10

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

That's about the same mark that I'd give it. I'm glad that you enjoyed it more than Jak II :P

Yeah Sly Racoon is da pimp !

uhm what ?

What the hell kind of review is that? It's 22 words and a number!

Is this meant to prove something?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:

His review explains alot more then a bunch of the reviews i have read from Vg staff.  It does not take long to review a game, but some seem to think you need 3pages to explain nonsense. 

We can tell it kinda starts slow, which tells us about about a weak plot which takes time to come out.  The Voice work and cutscenes are bad which tells us the story is kinda below par.  Based on his score and what he said we can tell the camera and controls work, with some very good gameplay.

Around the Network
Griffin said:
Kantor said:

His review explains alot more then a bunch of the reviews i have read from Vg staff.  It does not take long to review a game, but some seem to think you need 3pages to explain nonsense. 

We can tell it kinda starts slow, which tells us about about a weak plot which takes time to come out.  The Voice work and cutscenes are bad which tells us the story is kinda below par.  Based on his score and what he said we can tell the camera and controls work, with some very good gameplay.

How does it look? The soundtrack? Is it fun? Easy? Difficult? Boring? Short? Long? Is there replay value? What are the good parts of it? Does it start strong, or take a while to build up? Are there similarities to other games?

He neglected to mention all of these and many more. Here, let me try.

I was playing BioShock the other day. It's fun. The plasmids are cool. Some parts are pretty easy, some are hard.

I didn't like the framerate stutters, or the dependence on audio diaries.

Great game. 9.6/10.

That is my opinion (it really is, btw. If you haven't tried BioShock, go buy it now). That is not a review.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Griffin said:
Kantor said:

How does it look? The soundtrack? Is it fun? Easy? Difficult? Boring? Short? Long? Is there replay value? What are the good parts of it? Does it start strong, or take a while to build up? Are there similarities to other games?

He neglected to mention all of these and many more. Here, let me try.

I was playing BioShock the other day. It's fun. The plasmids are cool. Some parts are pretty easy, some are hard.

I didn't like the framerate stutters, or the dependence on audio diaries.

Great game. 9.6/10.

That is my opinion (it really is, btw. If you haven't tried BioShock, go buy it now). That is not a review.

That is an amzing review of bioshock if you ask me, i have played the game twice and that sums the entire thing up.  I doubt i could give a better review if i tried.

@Griffin

We should have a place for such abbreviated reviews.

Jak 3: Great story and voice acting. Great sound effects, graphics and excellent soundtrack. Too much driving and not enough platforming. Not enough check points and sometimes frustrating. Improved weapons but poor aiming system. Takes 10-20 hours depending on side quests. 8/10

hahaha
didnt u get banned because of ure last review?

dsister44 said:
hahaha
didnt u get banned because of ure last review?

well, im certainly not banned now.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur