By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MrBubbles Reviews Jak II

What Bubbles says is correct IMO. I played Jak 3 which is supposed to be better but IMO no waay competes with the Ratchet Series. Too many driving missions and not enough variety in guns leaves the game feeling linear and repetitive.

Around the Network
krimoz911 said:
such a useless thread created just for attention

such a useless post, posted solely for attention.  now begone troll!

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:

wtf is wrong with you people?  was it just some sort of sick joke?  2.5/10

and wtf is the point of that rat on his shoulder?? he doesnt even do anything...

This is by far the best review I have ever read in my life XDDDDDDD! I was expecting some long winded retro review but no instead he insult everyone but no one in particular and gives the game a 2. I can honestly not stop laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

What? I started the Jak series with this game, and it's an amazing game.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Blasphemy!! Jak Series FTW

Around the Network

BTW MrBubbles, I'm 40% into Jak 3 and it's a lot better. Jak II is the lone entry into the series that I despise.

I loved Jak 2. Even though I only played about half way.

4 ≈ One