By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MrBubbles Reviews Jak II

Munkeh111 said:
If you were interested, average review of 87, lowest score of 60

ummmm....as you can see... the score i gave it was, in fact, lower than a 60.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

What's wrong about the camera and controls in Jak? The controls are some of the best in any platforming game, and the camera might be THE best. The story might not be the best, but again, it's a platforming game. Compare the story to Mario, Ratchet, LBP, Banjo and the other platformers.

Besides the music in the game is epic!

Christhor said:
What's wrong about the camera and controls in Jak? The controls are some of the best in any platforming game, and the camera might be THE best. The story might not be the best, but again, it's a platforming game. Compare the story to Mario, Ratchet, LBP, Banjo and the other platformers.

ok...i think now i will have to go adjust the score i gave it....  perhaps down to 1.9

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
Christhor said:

ok...i think now i will have to go adjust the score i gave it....  perhaps down to 1.9

Because you like your platformers without stories?

Christhor said:
MrBubbles said:
Christhor said:

because you like your platformers with a pile of dog crap placed on a piece of toast with a little sign sticking out of it that says "STORY" ...?

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
Christhor said:
MrBubbles said:
Christhor said:

because you like your platformers with a pile of dog crap placed on a piece of toast with a little sign sticking out of it that says "STORY" ...?

The story isn't that bad, it's better then most WRPG's story...

RolStoppable said:
I love the controversy generated by these reviews.

It is rather enjoyable sitting off to the side, and watching what unfolds.

Christhor said:
MrBubbles said:
Christhor said:
MrBubbles said:
Christhor said:

The story isn't that bad, it's better then most WRPG's story...

i would rather play through two worlds all over again than turn this game on for a second.

such a useless thread created just for attention

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

I can certainly respect that you didn't like the game even though I loved it myself but the score seems fitting to games that are absoltely horrid, which I don't feel this game is despite it not catering to everyones tastes.