By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MrBubbles Reviews Jak II

super_etecoon said:

MrBubbles....I wish you would try as hard with your game topics as you do with your political topics. This thread deserves no more than a 2.3/10.

C'mon....put a bit more effort into it next time.

maybe if the developers had

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
super_etecoon said:

MrBubbles....I wish you would try as hard with your game topics as you do with your political topics. This thread deserves no more than a 2.3/10.

Ok....so what didn't you like about the game exactly?  And how far did you get?

super_etecoon said:
MrBubbles said:
super_etecoon said:

Ok....so what didn't you like about the game exactly?  And how far did you get?

camera, controls, setting, story, missions...its a giant mess.

i just finished the mission where you go in the temple to get the stone.  the one you take the kid too.  then i started the next one where i have to rescue my friends from the fortress.  i really cant stand it...ive been making myself continue figuring it would get better because so many people said it was good...and just couldnt do it anymore.

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

What's wrong with you. It is a fantastic game, though the worst of the three proper games, it is still one of the better PS2 games. I'm not going to bother getting in to an argument because we are not going to agree, but I don't understand how you could possibly give it a 25%

Well maybe it's just not your kind of game.

Around the Network

*bites tongue*

I agree it's the worse of the three main games.... but to call it an atrocity? Oh, hell no.

Munkeh111 said:
What's wrong with you. It is a fantastic game, though the worst of the three proper games, it is still one of the better PS2 games. I'm not going to bother getting in to an argument because we are not going to agree, but I don't understand how you could possibly give it a 25%

i figured i should give it something since i thought the voice acting was fine and the graphics were ok.

If you were interested, average review of 87, lowest score of 60

I never played much of Jak2, but of what i did play i found the game just as bad as MrBubbles suggested. The camera alone made the game unbearable.

RolStoppable said:
Could somebody please summarize the OP in a sentence or two? No way I am going to read all that.

how about..

"Fuckin Thing Sucks" ?