By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Have Nintendo officially won this generation?

Is it classed as official yet, or are some still hoping for miracle? Can I "officially" declare the Wii as this generations winner?

The DS has won the handheld war but well done to the PSP for even attempting a fight as before the PSP the handheld market was a Nintendo only territory.

Personally I have a Wii and 360 - best of both worlds - all the amazing Nintendo exclusives and loads of great 360 fancy graphic games! I would like a PS3 for Metal Gear and any potential follow ups to Ico/Shadow of the Colossus but I won't spend that amount of money to play one or 2 exclusives.

Around the Network

Ho hell yeah baby. And it's not over yet cause Nintendo his still running wild

well, it's not official, cause no one ever officially makes that kind of call officially, but this generation has already been won. I am most pleased to hear that you personally own a 360 and a Wii, I was worried that you might be a sole console owner for a while, but my fears have been put to rest.

We will have to wait 3 or 4 years more to confirm the winner of the generetion.....but yes, it seems the most likely to win is the Wii.

It was all over when the skinny white chick glowed blue at the mouth

Around the Network

I just made it official.

Totally. The only thing left is to decide 2nd place.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Its basically official. They have the sales and the money and are far enough ahead that the others cannot catch up. To me that is the winner.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

I thought it was official a long time ago!!!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I see many people do not know what official means