By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Have Nintendo officially won this generation?

Bong Lover said:
RukiSama said:

if you consider an enormous mass of people influenced by marketing and kiddy games, that continue to buy only the same 3/4 games as a winner.. yes they win.

but i think that the real game industry in another thing.. thant's why serious games aren't comin out for wii (i mean, something that is not just nice to see and easy to play)

[with this I dont mean Wii is kiddish.. is just CASUAL.. and the software market is the prove.. without Wii Sports (bundled almost everywhere), Wii Fit, Wii Play and Mario Kart.. look what left :/]

RukiSame, I leave you to ponder this about what is the real game industry:

The Wii includes a virtual console that let's people play old classic games, this feature alone is a greater feature for any real gamer than anything offered by either the 360 or the PS3.

In my opinion, even if Nintendo hadn't revolutionized the controler, by splitting it in two, they would still be the obvious choice for anybody primarily interested in games. For media hub fanatics though, I can see how they would not be too interested in buying a gaming machine when what they want is a media center.

I say thank you to Nintendo, for stepping up and not letting Sony and Microsoft kill off gaming completely.

Ps3 & 360 too have a store where buy old classics.. and, you really think that let people playing game that can play with any emulator is the greater feature? XD well.. then the wii is worst than what i tought..

(oh, and.. just to make you all know.. i was an ex wii owner.. almost shocked by how boring this console is....)