By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Weapon of Choice: What's your Kart/Driver Choice in Mario Kart Wii?

Just got through playing Mario Kart Wii.  I used Luigi riding the SugarScoot and I'm pretty happy with the results (great handling and decent speed).  I usually, at least, finish in the top 3 or 4.  Still, I didn't put the time and training in to figure out which Kart and driver are the very best for me.  So, tell me who you use and I'll just copy you!!

Also, using the word "SugarScoot"  makes me feel funny inside.

Around the Network

Rosalina+Shooting Star

Shes sexy in her bike outfit and I love the way the Shooting Star handles.

Mii on a Mach Bike just coz it sounds cool :P

Valkyria00 said:
Rosalina+Shooting Star

this :P

sometimes, i use baby peach.

Valkyria00 said:
Rosalina+Shooting Star

Same as me!

Around the Network

I used to use Toad in all of the previous Mario Karts, but he tends to get slammed around a lot by online gamers this time around. Luigi gets respect but isn't a sell out like Mario. I'm going to try out Rosalina in a couple of minutes. I tried her before, but I used her standard bike instead.

There was a guy online when I played that was kicking ass as a Mii riding in a rubber duck (?). I wish I could've sent him a friend request. The dude has talent!

Baby Mario + The Bubble looking bike...

I forgot what it's called >.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Rosalina + Flame Runner
(>'.')>

Baby Peach--Standard Bike S

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

d21lewis said:
I used to use Toad in all of the previous Mario Karts, but he tends to get slammed around a lot by online gamers this time around. Luigi gets respect but isn't a sell out like Mario. I'm going to try out Rosalina in a couple of minutes. I tried her before, but I used her standard bike instead.

There was a guy online when I played that was kicking ass as a Mii riding in a rubber duck (?). I wish I could've sent him a friend request. The dude has talent!

Same here when it comes to Toad.  I had to move up a weight class.  I use Luigi with a Mach Bike right now.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)