By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Syphon Filter (PS3) further along in development than we all thought?

^^well even with help which i m sure the got from SCE ,the game will not be out earlier than 2010.no one is saying they will release this year.but it's nice to know that it's in development

Around the Network

I love all SPs except The Omega Strain.

If they do a new Syphon Filter game, I hope it's a series reboot of sorts, maybe even with a new main character. I have no attachment to this series at all right now as I never played the PS1/PS2 games.

MrMeToo said:

I got my hands crossed it will happen, I read somewhere that sony still had unannounced games and the majority of its studios e.g.

INCOGNITO

SCEJ

TEAM ICO

BEND STUDIO

SCE CAMBRIDGE

LIVERPOOL STUDIO

LONDON STUDIO

these havent announced anything so E3 and GDC  is going to be big for PS3

Incognito is still doing Warhawk.

Team ICO is making their games.

The London Studio is making EyePet, and Sony Liverpool just got resized so I'm sure they're ready to put something out.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I hope the new Syphon Filter follows the PSP iterations because Dark Mirror was my favorite PSP game.

Around the Network

This would be the best damn news EVER, Syphon Filter is a very awesome, underrated series. We're going to see or hear about it at E3 for a 2010 release.

While Sony as a whole weakens, they're putting their bets on the PS division to save them... with the awesome system and games we're getting.. it's possible.

Here's to Syphon Filter and other Sony games, and here's to the well-being of Sony!

yo i looove syphon filter. I've only played the PSP ones but I would defiantely get a PS3 Syphon game.

i hope a follow up for syphon filter is shown at e3.

ps3 will deliver on games in 2009.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...