By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New MadWorld video of epicness + MadWorld possible GotY contender!

dahuman said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Pay important attention to where it says "Wii Game of the Year." It's especially dumb since IGN hasn't played the vast majority of the games coming out this year.

no, dumb people are usually the ones that don't know how to properly read a sentence, but I'll help you out with the word "contender."

contende- 1 : to strive or vie in contest or rivalry or against difficulties : struggle 2 : to strive in debate : argue transitive verb 1 : maintain , assert <contended that he was right> 2 : to struggle for : contest 

better luck next time.

Do fanboys always have to resort to personal attacks? Where in my post did I misuse the meaning of contender?

DURR better luck next time DURR!!!

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
kingofwale said:
How much would you bet that this game will recieve a "R" rating by ESRB and Nintendo will not let a R rated game in its console.... and there will be such a change, the game will lose all its originality.

hmmm, come to think of it, it sounds pretty familiar.

What... you mean like how they stopped Manhunt from coming out?

What do you think the Wii is... the SNES?

Yeah, the only restriction Nintendo has (I believe) is they won't allow AO games to be released for their platform which seems  fair being that no large retailer sells AO games ...

HappySqurriel said:
Kasz216 said:
kingofwale said:
How much would you bet that this game will recieve a "R" rating by ESRB and Nintendo will not let a R rated game in its console.... and there will be such a change, the game will lose all its originality.

hmmm, come to think of it, it sounds pretty familiar.

What... you mean like how they stopped Manhunt from coming out?

What do you think the Wii is... the SNES?

Yeah, the only restriction Nintendo has (I believe) is they won't allow AO games to be released for their platform which seems  fair being that no large retailer sells AO games ...

Is that even a restriction?  I just thought that nobody allowed that.

Well defacto wise anwyay for the above reason.

It's not really illegal it's just you wouldn't be able to sell it anywhere.

Kasz216 said:
megaman79 said:
actually i just watched that. The music was fine, the violence was kinda full on (too much?lol). Otherwise the details in set and characters are amazing, so detailed and complex, reminded me of those kizuna? pics in terms of polygon counts actually.
Black and white really does accentuate the manga look, especially in asia town.

The wiimote is going to have alot of blame for replicating acts of violence.
This means its going to sell through the roof ofcourse. Bring on the controversy

That really worked for Manhunt.

i thought it was the weak reviews and the self inflicted censorship, camera shakes and bluring that did it actually.

Plus this game has much more appeal other than just violence, violence in traditional realistic sense.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

PlatinumGames is the company formerly known as Seeds, correct?

Around the Network
JGarret said:
PlatinumGames is the company formerly known as Seeds, correct?

Yes, and I need this game now.

looks awesome, will get it . cant wait too play.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

MontanaHatchet said:
dahuman said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Pay important attention to where it says "Wii Game of the Year." It's especially dumb since IGN hasn't played the vast majority of the games coming out this year.

no, dumb people are usually the ones that don't know how to properly read a sentence, but I'll help you out with the word "contender."

contende- 1 : to strive or vie in contest or rivalry or against difficulties : struggle 2 : to strive in debate : argue transitive verb 1 : maintain , assert <contended that he was right> 2 : to struggle for : contest 

better luck next time.

Do fanboys always have to resort to personal attacks? Where in my post did I misuse the meaning of contender?

DURR better luck next time DURR!!!

I wouldn't call myself a fanboy, but I do recognize a dumb ass when I read the things the individual has typed. You misquoted the original post completely because you failed to read it properly, it's a fact, and you can't deny facts. Help me, help you, by reading it again, then come back again, because the amount of fail is through the roof.

Holy Jeebus!!! This game is crazy. Its the next game I am buying. Presentation is incredible.

The game looks really great. I never seen and heard a game on the Wii that has so much blood and vulgar language. This game certainly proves that the Wii is not only a console for kids. I hope the online of this game is just as great as the main game is. This game is definitely going to be nominated for "Wii game of the year". However, its going to face tough competition against Punch Out Wii. Not to mention the new Zelda game, which will obviously win GOTY.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY