By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New MadWorld video of epicness + MadWorld possible GotY contender!

MontanaHatchet said:
Pay important attention to where it says "Wii Game of the Year." It's especially dumb since IGN hasn't played the vast majority of the games coming out this year.

no, dumb people are usually the ones that don't know how to properly read a sentence, but I'll help you out with the word "contender."

contende- 1 : to strive or vie in contest or rivalry or against difficulties : struggle 2 : to strive in debate : argue transitive verb 1 : maintain , assert <contended that he was right> 2 : to struggle for : contest 

better luck next time.

Around the Network

Why oh why is this game not in colour?? I would have so loved it.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

tuoyo said:
Why oh why is this game not in colour?? I would have so loved it.

But that's what makes it so unique. I think it looks amazing.

Judging by that video, I'd say this is a definite GOTY contender. Can't wait to see more of Bayonetta, too.

So.. do we know any other game that is MORE violent then this game, at least in current gen? I'd say it edges out Manhunt 2 even.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Machina-AX said:
The music is horrendous.

Everything else looks really good.

I absolutely loved the music.  But I love Hip Hop so there you go.  Anything else and I would have hated the music (unless it was R&B which would be crap for this game).  Anyway my point is no matter what genre they chose for the soundtrack there would be people who love it and people who don't.  But if I try and be neutral I would still say hip hop is the right choice cause that is what is hip now and what the majority of this games target audience are listening to.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

How much would you bet that this game will recieve a "R" rating by ESRB and Nintendo will not let a R rated game in its console.... and there will be such a change, the game will lose all its originality.

hmmm, come to think of it, it sounds pretty familiar.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
How much would you bet that this game will recieve a "R" rating by ESRB and Nintendo will not let a R rated game in its console.... and there will be such a change, the game will lose all its originality.

i think it went gold already lol so hopefully not.

i love the commentry from the guy that does the voice of bender from futerama, especially when the boss comes in at the end of the trailer! it was hilarious!

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

megaman79 said:
actually i just watched that. The music was fine, the violence was kinda full on (too much?lol). Otherwise the details in set and characters are amazing, so detailed and complex, reminded me of those kizuna? pics in terms of polygon counts actually.
Black and white really does accentuate the manga look, especially in asia town.

The wiimote is going to have alot of blame for replicating acts of violence.
This means its going to sell through the roof ofcourse. Bring on the controversy

That really worked for Manhunt.

kingofwale said:

What... you mean like how they stopped Manhunt from coming out?

What do you think the Wii is... the SNES?