By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New MadWorld video of epicness + MadWorld possible GotY contender!

That does look pretty freakin Sweet. Next month is Resident Evil 5 and Mad World month. That game just looks absurd and sweet and I feel all tingly down below. I mean No More Heroes was absurdist satire violence, but this takes it to a whole new level. I wonder if Suda will ratchet it up for No More Heroes 2.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

i hate when people built up hype and so on and when it comes out they make a ton of threads saying their disappointment and so on

wait to play the game and then comment

of course, just from the video you can see it rules, i mean, this game beats GTA violence in every aspect, lol the kiddy console! : P

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

it won't be overall GotY because it comes out early on in the year + its on wii, its got two weights on its shoulder.

Twilightman on Gametrailers

Ha HA!

Violence.

Looks fun.

Personally i think Goty will go to one of the undisclosed titles that Nintendo haven't mentioned yet. If its Zelda for sure but if its Kid Icarus, Star Fox or a new DK its def. a contender.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network
travis said:
I simply love this game, but the hip hop soundtrack... ... that an other story... If only it could have some different kind of music. The best would be to be able tu put your own music like in Excite truck.

Slayer's raining blood+Madworld= gorgasm

Totlly agree, metal soundtrack would have suited it better. Well theres always that Jack Black game and ofcourse Metalocalypse if you need a fix.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

wow awesome

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

actually i just watched that. The music was fine, the violence was kinda full on (too much?lol). Otherwise the details in set and characters are amazing, so detailed and complex, reminded me of those kizuna? pics in terms of polygon counts actually.
Black and white really does accentuate the manga look, especially in asia town.

The wiimote is going to have alot of blame for replicating acts of violence.
This means its going to sell through the roof ofcourse. Bring on the controversy

The game looks great and the preview is very promising. I´m glad, though I probably won´t buy the game myself.

It´s just nice that Wii gets a larger library of games in different genres. I´m tired of the statements that Wii has no "hardcore" games. This is one of those games that could change that.

is that john dimaggio talking. Wow this game will be awesome. I wanted to see that boss fight !!!