By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New MadWorld video of epicness + MadWorld possible GotY contender!

Priveiws are always way optimistic.

Wait for the negatives to start after it comes out.

Around the Network

Pay important attention to where it says "Wii Game of the Year." It's especially dumb since IGN hasn't played the vast majority of the games coming out this year.

wow awesome

it most certainly looks like itll be my GotY.

sadly, since its niche and since it's on the wii, it will probaly get little recognition.

definitely looks great tho, i cant wait. the effects are great in black and white

and im PRETTY sure thats David Deluise from megas xlr (and right now wizards of waverly place) doing that voice, and if so, thats awesome!

Game looks really fun.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Man, it really makes me want to own a wii, I'm more excited about this game than Killzone 2.

can't wait til this game releases.

I knew this game would be great, but after watching this video, I want it more than ever. I had a goregasm watching that. Holy $h1T that was amazing.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Looks amazing, especially the art style.

Only concern I have is the difficulty. The minor grunts that you fight don't look very challenging at all and I don't want this just to become a kill people as bloodily as you can game.

# of games above 75 on Metacritic (including downloadable):

360: 241     DS: 144

PS3: 152     PSP: 126

Wii: 85

Hmm this looking better each time ...can't wait to try human darts.