By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
jhlennon1 said:
Solidar said:
MikeB said:
@ Solidar

I do have over 20 years of gaming experience and I do know, for a fact, that no system that has ever cost consumers as much as the PS3 has ever been successful.

You assume the PS3 will cost the same 5 years from now?

I owned a Coleco vision and Vectrex in the early 80s. I know what a single game like Doom can do for a platform (mass expensive PC upgrades)

It doesn't matter how much it will cost in 5 years if it cannot make it that far. Plus, a single game doesn't do squat anymore like it did back then. Everything was new and exciting with regards to games back then. Everything is old and overdone today.

@ Chichi...whatever you name is, are you Hus' girlfriend or something? Seriously, why are you defending that jackass so much? And FYI, he is the one that started the flame fest on here moron...not me. So stop making useless posts defending him and wasting everyone's time.

Bolded for a Mod to see and get rid of you. Grow up and shut up.  

LoL, why exactly would that statement cause them to ret rid of me? I did not use a bunch of vulgar language like Hus did, so please stop being retarded.

Around the Network
Killzone3 said:
dtewi said:
Of course Hus didn't start it, but he sure as hell continued it. Pro-sony opinion is allowed but he insulted others and he has a flame record and should be banned for flaming in many topics. He has flamed numerous times. Solidar should have a warning considering he has not been on this site for very long. But Hus has been flaming forever and should be banned now.

Who did he insult ?  No one, he just defended him self fter being attacked and you took the side of the instigator, you helped to fuel this flame war.  Hus has been pro sony for ever, and that shiet will never change.  Apperantly that makes aot of people on here mad. 

Fact is hus is pro sony to the extreme, and thats why you want him baned.  You did not argue his post, you sided with the troll becasue he attacked hus.  

He insulted the person that wrote the article and the original poster moron, or do you not know how to read?

dtewi said:
Hus has been trolling forever Killzone, he is the troll. He posted BS about the writer's knowledge.

"Thats article is just opinion based on a lacks of knowledge."

He has no idea that's true. You took Hus's side because you disagree with the article which is non-biased, called us trolls, and defend Hus because he agrees with you.

What Hus said about the article lacking knowledge was true. Sony hyped all major PS3 games being released. They didn't solely focus on the PSP/PS2. After all, the FIFA 08 agreement was promoting the PS3, PES08 from Konami was promoting the PS3, Killzone 2 shown, MGS4 shown and played for the audience, GT5 Prologue shown etc...

LoL, why exactly would that statement cause them to ret rid of me? I did not use a bunch of vulgar language like Hus did, so please stop being retarded.

Insulting and flaming again. Bolded again for a mod. Regardless what happens to Hus, I can put money on the fact that you are getting banned as well. You are not allowed to call users jackasses or retarded. Simple as that.

Solidar said:
Killzone3 said:
dtewi said:
Of course Hus didn't start it, but he sure as hell continued it. Pro-sony opinion is allowed but he insulted others and he has a flame record and should be banned for flaming in many topics. He has flamed numerous times. Solidar should have a warning considering he has not been on this site for very long. But Hus has been flaming forever and should be banned now.

Who did he insult ? No one, he just defended him self fter being attacked and you took the side of the instigator, you helped to fuel this flame war. Hus has been pro sony for ever, and that shiet will never change. Apperantly that makes aot of people on here mad.

Fact is hus is pro sony to the extreme, and thats why you want him baned. You did not argue his post, you sided with the troll becasue he attacked hus.

He insulted the person that wrote the article and the original poster moron, or do you not know how to read?

Solidar, for the last time, stop insulting people.  You will be banned if you continue to act this way.

I did not take sides. Solidar insulted Hus and should be given a warning/1-day ban. Hus has flamed before and should be banned for continuing and flaming others like myself even though i asked him and Solidar to stop.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Hus has been trolling forever Killzone, he is the troll. He posted BS about the writer's knowledge.

"Thats article is just opinion based on a lacks of knowledge."

He has no idea that's true. You took Hus's side because you disagree with the article which is non-biased, called us trolls, and defend Hus because he agrees with you.

he posted his opinion about it.

Funny how its ok to call Sony execs morons and idiots and post i hope they die.  But Hus saying some guy lacks knowledge and saying its dumb is a bannable offence.

Dont you just love the hypocrisy.

naznatips said:
Solidar said:
Killzone3 said:
dtewi said:

Who did he insult ? No one, he just defended him self fter being attacked and you took the side of the instigator, you helped to fuel this flame war. Hus has been pro sony for ever, and that shiet will never change. Apperantly that makes aot of people on here mad.

Fact is hus is pro sony to the extreme, and thats why you want him baned. You did not argue his post, you sided with the troll becasue he attacked hus.

Solidar, for the last time, stop insulting people.  You will be banned if you continue to act this way.

Have you not read the entire thread? THEY INSULTED ME FIRST! So shut up.

dtewi said:
I did not take sides. Solidar insulted Hus and should be given a warning/1-day ban. Hus has flamed before and should be banned for continuing and flaming others like myself even though i asked him and Solidar to stop.

Actually, WRONG. I did NOT insult Hus. I simply said I wondered when he would appear on this thread.

Solidar said:
naznatips said:
Solidar said:

Solidar, for the last time, stop insulting people. You will be banned if you continue to act this way.

Have you not read the entire thread? THEY INSULTED ME FIRST! So shut up.

It doesn't matter.  No one is allowed to insult others on this site.  Do you understand that?  Neither they nor you are allowed to call each other names or insult each other for having opinions.  You have called them jackasses and morons multiple times for disagreeing with you.  This is completely inappropriate.

Solidar you did start it by saying that PS3 will fail and insulted Hus's opinion. You have continually been insuilting people now and you might get banned for doing so. Just stop right now before you get banned. Hus is not continuing on an neither will I. I am leaving this topic. Stop insulting people.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you