By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - You Originally Thought Link's Name Was Zelda

koopatrooper said:
yes i even called link zelda in ocarina of time and then when i met the princess and she asks for my name she said:"what? your name is zelda? it sounds so familiar" !!!

Yeah... my first time was in OoT. And i named him Zelda. Then, when I met Zelda, and she said the name sounded familiar, I was confuzzled <:(

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Not as bad as thinking samus' name is metroid and she is a robot.

So that red orange halo looking thing isnt called metroid?

And i really did think zelda was link for years lol

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Well, after the release of AoL it should be pretty clear who's who. I never thought that Link was Zelda because I read the manual before I played the game for the first time. However, back in the days I thought that Pit's name was Kid Icarus.

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad

Yep :P Alot of people believed his name was Zelda.

i thought marios brother was called mario

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

the name of the green dude isn't zelda? what u talking about????

:P

Improvements are caused by people who complain

Neveeeeeeeerrrr!!!!

i thought the dog was a duck

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Add one more to the list. Took me awhile to figure it out.

yup... i thought it was weird