By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - You Originally Thought Link's Name Was Zelda

::chuckle:: No, I never thought Link's name was Zelda. But I have always thought the series should be The Legend of Link.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network

Yep... Then my bro explained it to me...

4 ≈ One

well my first zelda game was the gameboy one with the wind fish and you had to collect the 8 different instruments. i mena its called legend of zelda but that game didnt even have a zelda, or the tryforce or ganandorf or anything. no one remembers that one and i loved it

another weird thing. the character is known commonly as link yet you choose what to call him. its really weird. is there any other character like this?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Yeah and then my cousins told me what was up

Nope. I used to read the stories in the manuals before I played the game. I knew it was Link.

Around the Network

Yes, but that was a very long time ago. I was young and innocent.

woopah said:
well my first zelda game was the gameboy one with the wind fish and you had to collect the 8 different instruments. i mena its called legend of zelda but that game didnt even have a zelda, or the tryforce or ganandorf or anything. no one remembers that one and i loved it

another weird thing. the character is known commonly as link yet you choose what to call him. its really weird. is there any other character like this?

Is it “Link’s Awakening “ ??

I can barely remember that game... though I knew it was fun

I sure did, I think most of my friend did also.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

no

Well everyone does at first, don't they? :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046