By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii owner? tired of being disrespected?

Website doesn't work for me.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
@ llewdebkram, who reads IGN? gamers, so who should the reviews be catered for? I would say gamers, not for the vast majority of the public who probably don't bother reading reviews... well they clearly don't with the success of carnival games

I'm not saying they shouldn't review the games according to their readership, but just because the game reviews out there say a game is bad within their tiny corner of the game playing world, doesn't mean it is for the larger game playing public out there who maybe enjoy the 'crappy' games just as much as the reviewers enjoy the 9/10+ games.

llewdebkram said:
Munkeh111 said:
@ llewdebkram, who reads IGN? gamers, so who should the reviews be catered for? I would say gamers, not for the vast majority of the public who probably don't bother reading reviews... well they clearly don't with the success of carnival games

I'm not saying they shouldn't review the games according to their readership, but just because the game reviews out there say a game is bad within their tiny corner of the game playing world, doesn't mean it is for the larger game playing public out there who maybe enjoy the 'crappy' games just as much as the reviewers enjoy the 9/10+ games.

Well in some cases they are bad, and in most cases, they are not pushing the limits of what can be done, but I think a website has a right to mark a game down which is directed towards a more casual audience

"games do not deserve 1/5 and 2/5 ratings just because they are on the Wii."

Don't forget that the reviewer are hardcores gamers...

hey all.... I switched servers.... no more ads and no more bandwidth limits (I don't think).

please enjoy. and feel free to join the forums for flame-free discussion.

www.wiiaredeep.tk

Around the Network

Website works now.

Pretty nice. I liked the Wall of Shame type page.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

great idea man.

Real men take the abuse, and give it back twofold. Of course, it's good that everyone isn't a real man, or it would just keep escalating until the universe exploded. So, thank you.

i love my wii, but i think the reason is it gives me simple fun i cant get on my 360.

tiger woods, mario kart, warioware, wii fit, and wii sports are prolly my 5 favorite wii titles

so i guess i like the not deep stuff, tho on vc im hardcore all the way

but uh in closing i dont feel i need to join a community to bolster my wii feelings

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Really nice site.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva