By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What direction you want console gaming to go?

What I want is the motion controls to continue, but controls that are more into motion and that your actually moving the arm finger tips of the chracter etc.. With graphics on par if not even better than what the ps3 will produce in the future. True motion sensing.

mM
Around the Network

Nintendo has it right.

Pushing system specs the way MS and Sony are cripples inovation by making it too costly to produce games.   Not to mention that the gamepad is getting boring in general.

I want more inovation to controls and game design for now.

Soriku said:
leo-j said:
What I want is the motion controls to continue, but controls that are more into motion and that your actually moving the arm finger tips of the chracter etc.. With graphics on par if not even better than what the ps3 will produce in the future. True motion sensing.

Erm...then you got yourself the Wii 2.

Ha! yeah sure. The next Nintendo console will not have such complex motion sensing. I kind of expect it to produce 360/ps3 quality visuals as by then they could be included without the price being too high.

It's probably gonna be a more advanced version of the balance board

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I want a unified standardized platform much like DVD players are today.

I want a new game development industry that is less demanding on budget for development and promotion and more on concept and execution.

I want a different media industry that is more akin to the movie industry games not being unveiled to the public until after completion.

I want a broader industry that caters to a wider range of game styles with more mysteries, drama, comedies and the like to sit alongside the action, FPS and sports staples. I should say I want actual mature games.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Not THAT complex motion sensing ! But more advanced than the WR.

doesnt the ps4 have the finger straps thing? I read it a while ago..it was a very far off roumer(by far off I mean far to happen if ever roumer).

mM

I want the game industry to somehow get smaller it's to mainstream now. I had more fun playing games back in the 16bit and early 32bit era. To me their seemed to be more quality than quantity back then.

North.

leo-j said:
Soriku said:
Not THAT complex motion sensing ! But more advanced than the WR.

doesnt the ps4 have the finger straps thing? I read it a while ago..it was a very far off roumer(by far off I mean far to happen if ever roumer).

as long as it works better than the power glove.

I would like to see an Xbox 23040 or Playstation 9 Holodeck.

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )