By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Is anyone else a bit sick of Killzone 2 Threads?

Well i dont want to be rude but threads about this game are like a plague, they are everywhere and they are a great source for trolls and aggression. Gaming section of the forum is constantly flooded with threads about this title?

I mean it surely is a good game, and PS3 fans were waiting for it for a while but whats going on now is quite ridicilous (this is the only gaming forum i visit is it similar on different ones?)

Can anyone explain Why this Hype/Flame have reached this level and does anyonelse here feel a bit tired of it? There should be really some sort of attempts to restrain killzone 2 crowd

ps. I know i somehow contribute, by creating another thread connected to it but well i had to get it off my chest.

Around the Network

I was so sicked of Killzone 2 thread that I cancel my pre-order last week. Why play the game when you can read thousands of thread about it on every websites.

bonkers555 said:
I was so sicked of Killzone 2 thread that I cancel my pre-order last week. Why play the game when you can read thousands of thread about it on every websites.

im sure you did. no but i was getting sick of the ps3 is doomed threads.

PSN: B_U_L_L_D_O_G_G

XBL: BiggBully

Wii: 6629 9857 7201 4139

lol im also staring to et sick of the halo war threads also,but yeah im about to give up on the innternet

ZOOMGG killzone 2 is the best thing evAA!!!

its as much a hype as it is, HA f**K you xbox and wii fans that said it was gonna be shit HA!

Around the Network

God yes, its almost as bad as the millions of SSBB threads we had.
You get tired of seeing, basically, the same subject in every thread on hot topics.

Well the positive review Threads get closed, the negative troll fest stays open

bonkers555 said:

Wow, what a reason to cancel one's preorder. Much respect man LMAO

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Look, this is the nature of the game (no pun intended). How many of THESE threads have to be created until people realize that any release of this magnitude is hyped to holy hell? I mean, we know. Just accept it. Also, the more people join this site, the more we keep going over the same things we've discussed weeks if not months ago. There's nothing you or anyone else cando about it. Annoying? depends on the person. Can it be stopped? NO.

no, I just skip right over them... problem solved.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)