By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How many of you Wii,360 fans/owners is planning on getting KillZone2?

terislb said:
Viper1 said:
Both what? And what about it is horrible? If you mean CoD:WaW is horrible on Wii, I must sincerely, yet vehemently, disagree.

thats really a shock , coming from someone who exclusively has nintendo consoles :P

Since when does console ownership dictate game quality?  The fact I own Nintendo consoles has no relevence on the quality of CoD:WaW on Wii.  I also own a quality gaming PC.

According to your profile, you do not own a Wii so should I use your logic to presume you can't possibly have any valid knowledge of the quality of CoD:WaW on Wii?  No, because I'd never presume that you can't play a console you don't own.  I expect the same curteous respect from others and that they ask if I've played other iterations of the game on other consoles/PC before presuming my on hand knowledge for comparison.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

now now sir dont get mad .... what i meant to say... is... if all the consoles you own are of the same company ... ,you will of course assume that the version of "your" console is not inferiour to the others no matter if that is correct or not

yes ... i dont own a wii... but as you could also see i have a lot of nintendo.. some sony and even more sega games and consoles .. so i find it quite ..charming of people to flock to one company no matter what

youre not one of a kind in that... my friends talks about his n64 were some of the best naps ive ever had... but i also enjoyed goldeneye and sin and punishment ..conkers bad fur day... top gear ralley ..perfect dark and mario party.. my point being.. if you only buy nintendo and nothing else.. dont expect people to value your opinion on multiplat titles

terislb said:
now now sir dont get mad .... what i meant to say... is... if all the consoles you own are of the same company ... ,you will of course assume that the version of "your" console is not inferiour to the others no matter if that is correct or not

Ah, see, I think this is where you missed something.  I didn't claim it wasn't an inferior product.  It certainly is thanks to missing maps, modes, vehicles, number of players, etc...   I said it wasn't horrible.   I think the difference in being inferior and being horrible to be quie cavernous.

For example.  A Corvette ZO6 might be inferior to a dragster in a drag race but would it be right to call it horrible given it still runs the 1/4 mile in under 10 seconds?

As for my purchase habits, those who have come to know me well here know I don't buy very many of my games.  They are shipped to me for review.  I haven't 'bought' a game in quite a long time.   My access to the other consoles is also extensive.  I'm simply not a staff reviewer for the other consoles so I don't get other console products.  I take that back, Atlus keeps sending me PSP games for some reason yet I don't own a PSP myself. 

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Call of Duty 4 for now, and Call of Duty 6 when it released.

Only time I have ever purchased a console for 1 game was the Wii for WiiFit because my wife wanted it for Christmas. So no interest in picking up a PS3 for a FPS when I have plenty of great choices on the 360.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network

For me, the answer is no both both of them.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

*~Onna76~* said:
I'm a PS3 owner and am not even getting it

Hell is freezing ovrer :O

Realistically, KZ 2 isn't a system seller. There are way too many shooters available and Killzone doesn't (yet) have the appeal a good franchise like Halo has.

NJ5 said:
dejelek said:

this video illustrate clearly about the lag

the lag is as pointed out on neogaf and boardus, it is the problem in the game itself.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=killzone2&thread.id=143456

somehow some people said this is intended and more realistic wow :) ,

the one that pointed the problem are mostly from fps guys.

(read the description in the video)

I wonder how other games would look like in a comparison.

I think it'd probably be pretty similar.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.