By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How many of you Wii,360 fans/owners is planning on getting KillZone2?

Just interested.

*EDIT* sorry if anyone didnt get the question but here let me explain, 1)if you own a wii/360 and not a PS3 , would you buy it just for KILLZONE 2 ? . 2) are any 360/Wii fanboys that own or dont own a PS3 , looking foward to playing this game ?

Around the Network

i have a ps3 but im not getting kz2, the demo really sucked imo...

I'm not gonna get it, and don't own a PS3 for that matter. And KZ2 alone is not a good enough reason to go buy a PS3 now.

not me not yet anyways, maybe im gonna get a 360 for RE5, SF4 tho

Improvements are caused by people who complain

ymeaga1n said:
I'm not gonna get it, and don't own a PS3 for that matter. And KZ2 alone is not a good enough reason to go buy a PS3 now.

if this is not a good enough reason ! what is then !?

Around the Network

I'm not. Even if I did, I couldn't play it on either my Wii or my 360.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I'm not getting Killzone 2 because will can't play Killzone 2. If it was on Wii then I would get it.

Yeah, I don't get this question. I own all 3 and I'm planning to get it at some point.

toastboy44562 said:
i have a ps3 but im not getting kz2, the demo really sucked imo...

Demos are never a great way to judge a game. Watch the vids on gamersyde to get a feel for what the game truly is except you're one of those who wanted kz2 to = shiny cod4.

I didn't like Valkyria chronicles after playing the demo. However, after some youtubing, I decided to get the game and it's now my favorite ps3 game.

@OP

This question doesn't really have merit. i don't see killzone 2 or any game for that matter being a system seller at this point in the console cycle.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

hatmoza 2.0 said:
ymeaga1n said:

if this is not a good enough reason ! what is then !?

There are already tons of fps on both HD consoles. Why is one more going to make a difference?

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS