By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How many of you Wii,360 fans/owners is planning on getting KillZone2?

alfredofroylan said:
I have a PS3Wii and I'm NOT getting this. I don't like shooters, Why should I bother to get this?

There really isn't a reason if you don't like shooters. Killzone 2 is about as generic as it gets, though it does what a generic shooter does very well. So its a great game(despite the control), but its a great generic game. 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

Why would anyone get a PS3 for Killzone 2?? Not to take away from the game, I'm sure it's great, but at the end of the day, it's just one more FPS in a market flooded with them.
And if someone prefers to have FPS on Wii it's because of superior controls and KZ2 graphics sure won't change their mind.

I'm indifferent towards shooters (not into too much violence, but then again I like games with swords so it would hypocritical of me to say that I hate violence lol). However, it is just too much money for just KZ2...and from the looks and sound of it from others who have played the demo, it seems to be just an average, run-of-the-mill FPS that does nothing special except look good....and I can just watch a Die Hard movie for my fix on shooting fights.

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Sorry to crush all you 'K2 will be huge' people, but once you experience shooters on the Wii, going back to dual analogue shooters is impossible

hatmoza 2.0 said:

Just interested.

*EDIT* sorry if anyone didnt get the question but here let me explain, 1)if you own a wii/360 and not a PS3 , would you buy it just for KILLZONE 2 ? . 2) are any 360/Wii fanboys that own or dont own a PS3 , looking foward to playing this game ?

looks like that plan backfired pretty much : )

Around the Network
terislb said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

Just interested.

*EDIT* sorry if anyone didnt get the question but here let me explain, 1)if you own a wii/360 and not a PS3 , would you buy it just for KILLZONE 2 ? . 2) are any 360/Wii fanboys that own or dont own a PS3 , looking foward to playing this game ?

if you realy want to know. my plan was to see how HYPE effects other console owners

so i dont see how that backfired.

hatmoza 2.0 said:
terislb said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

Just interested.

if you realy want to know. my plan was to see how HYPE effects other console owners

so i dont see how that backfired.

well maybe you should have asked for the average wii/360 owners opinion not the "360/Wii fanboys " thats exactly the kind of people you dont want to discuss games with

have Ps3 and Wii, i may get it now if it's that good or get it after 1 year when it's very cheap or not at all, i should check the demo, but from the reviews it seems promising

but i don't trust reviews anymore, not from the moment they gave 10 to GTA IV

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

I am going to get it and have it on pre-order from amazon.uk where it is really cheap esp. compared to the prices we have to pay in my country . I am a sucker for sci-fi shooters and i even bought resistance 2 and compared to that KZ2 seems like a masterpiece .

scottie said:
Sorry to crush all you 'K2 will be huge' people, but once you experience shooters on the Wii, going back to dual analogue shooters is impossible

unless you hate waggle and worse than ps2 graphics .