By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Offical Killzone 2 sucks thread (By Garnett) (My impressions)

For some reason, all this talk about highlighting ''holes'' makes me a little bit uncomfortable... :P

Make sure the shadow you chase is not the one you cast.

Around the Network

I know what you mean,i completely agree.

It might help if you spelt "hole" correctly as "whole"

Huh? So this is a KZ2 is great thread?

Misleading, this thread is misleading. There's no lol here, no lol at all... it's just smug back and NBA style a$$ patting for jobs well done.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

lol at size of demo though its finished in 5mins...........ive never seen such ai like the ones in kz2 truly remarkable imo..........does anyone else feel the gunplay is like battlefield bad company?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

I would say this is a typical troll post, but I find you rather funny.  If only kowenicki wasn't on a time out, we could truly understand the failures of Killzone.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Skeeuk said:
lol at size of demo though its finished in 5mins...........ive never seen such ai like the ones in kz2 truly remarkable imo..........does anyone else feel the gunplay is like battlefield bad company?

Uhhhhm no. It's much easier in BF:BC

Everyone just mark over his post its a hidden message :D

CGI-Quality said:
@ skeeuk

Similar, though I felt KZ2 was a bit more tactical and slower paced which I like. I'm tired of fast-paced, run & gun FPS games.

Me too.

CGI-Quality said:
@ skeeuk

Similar, though I felt KZ2 was a bit more tactical and slower paced which I like. I'm tired of fast-paced, run & gun FPS games.

Well I have just been playing WaW and while that is in theory a run and gun, on Veteran you just end up lying behind cover relying on luck, the cover system and AI makes this a far more enjoyable experience