Forums - Sony Discussion - New Killzone 2 Pics Released

Quite frankly astonishing.

Around the Network

hmm...why did it resize them all?

Hot, hot, hot !

No problem with size:  right click -> show image - > ok 

Amazing , and I thaught that Gears of Wars looks good :o

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I have returned, killzone 2 graphics wise is unbelieveble we all know that.

mM
Around the Network

Sweet...was hoping for a new area, but it looks great.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

omg, is it me or are these screenshots better looking then the E3 ones?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

This game is not even close to where it will be when it is released. Sony has just freed up 12MB of RAM in the new SDK and it should have even more free once this game arrives. Just look back at what Motorstorm looked like at E306 to what it looked like at release. We should see this game looking quite amazing when it arrives. The more time devs spend with Cell, and the more Sony refines the OS footprint, the better games will look. MGS4, GT5, Killzone, and FF will not be possible on any other home console.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Awesome screenshots, i like in the last one you don't see the guy getting messed up until you make the screenshot big hah.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.